5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 inch screen won’t turn on after a jump

Shizz1112

Reaction score
I have a 22 1500 etorque with the 12 inch screen. Came out and battery was dead. Jumped vehicle and now the screen won’t turn on and can’t control anything that would be controlled by screen. Any help would be appreciated.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I think you can hold the power and the run buttons for 20 seconds to reset (IIRC). Also check fuses

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I’d say just turn the truck off and go away for 15 minutes, it’ll let the computers turn off. When you come back it’ll probably all work fine. Occasionally that happens if you disconnect the battery or jump it, I doubt there’s anything wrong

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 22 1500 etorque with the 12 inch screen. Came out and battery was dead. Jumped vehicle and now the screen won’t turn on and can’t control anything that would be controlled by screen. Any help would be appreciated.
I mean, other than media, or heaters seats/wheels, what are you trying to control? The screen will probably come back once battery is charged and you let it power cycle

Rdiersing

Reaction score
Same thing just happened to me. What was your solution?

RamR

Reaction score
Any fix for this? Statically jumped my dead battery. The ucconnect screen will not come back on. Fuses are good. Battery came back to life. After many days still not working.

Users who are viewing this thread