5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 inch nav sys kit for the dodge police enforcer/pursuit

joe77

Reaction score
Hello everyone,,

Where do you find this kit?
The police pursuits/enforcers have had the 12inch uconnect since 2015. It's the same uconnect system inside the 2019 dodge ram with additional features for mounting a police/work laptop in the trunk.
I am looking at getting a new SRT, and would like to replace the 8" civilian uconnect and dashboard with the 12" uconnect system/dash used for the police vehicle. snaptube.cam/ syncnet.onl/telegram-web/ 9apps
However, I don't know where to find one. I don't think mopar sells the dashboard kit, and the only uconnects I have found are the replacements for the Ram. I'm assuming the Ram uconnect should work inside the Charger, but I can't find the dashboard kit, and I don't think the Rams have the laptop feature.
Does anyone know where I can find these parts?

Last edited:

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone,,

Where do you find this kit?
The police pursuits/enforcers have had the 12inch uconnect since 2015. It's the same uconnect system inside the 2019 dodge ram with additional features for mounting a police/work laptop in the trunk.
I am looking at getting a new SRT, and would like to replace the 8" civilian uconnect and dashboard with the 12" uconnect system/dash used for the police vehicle.
However, I don't know where to find one. I don't think mopar sells the dashboard kit, and the only uconnects I have found are the replacements for the Ram. I'm assuming the Ram uconnect should work inside the Charger, but I can't find the dashboard kit, and I don't think the Rams have the laptop feature.
Does anyone know where I can find these parts?
I would think you would have better luck on a Charger forum since everything you are wanting to do pertains to the Charger. LXforums or Chargerforumz would likely be the best places to start.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Realistically the best bet would be to find the vin number off a Pursuit that is equipped with the 12.1 and then you should be able to find the part numbers. 68340479AB is the part number for the screen out of a pursuit. I cant find the part number for the dash piece, you probably have to replace the whole dash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online