5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12” Uconnect update

DbrownLTE

Reaction score
Uconnect update 22 July 2020, Sirius XM has been trying to load ever since. FCA opened a ticket and said I had to take to dealer. I did today, spent 5 hours at dealer while 20 year old technician tried to reload Uconnect, after 2nd try technician said needs new radio. Dealer said they can’t even order the radios until FCA looks at the case and gives permission. This is the third time Uconnect has pushed an over the air update and the first two times they corrected their mistakes with new OTA updates. Now the third OTA update and the radio is bad, I don’t think so. FCA is so screwed up it’s unbelievable. Stop the OTA’s until you perfect them, quit using your customers as guinea pigs. Send hard copies to dealers and do service bulletins or recalls. But above all else, quit wasting my time and money. Maybe a Bow Tie is in the near furture!

Users who are viewing this thread