5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12” screen clock time size?

Luvysbbq

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make the clock time larger on the display?

It is the one thing that bothers me about the 12” screen. It is far smaller than my radio display on my 2011 Ram.

I know....something very nick picky.......but I look at it all the time driving to and from work....drives me crazy!

Thank you.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Don’t think you can. But I believe you can put the time on the instrument cluster.
So two things. One, on my 12" screen, I'm not even seeing the time being displayed at all. It shows the temperature setting, the heating/cooled seat settings, etc. but no clock at all. And my second thing is that why with a huge 12" screen, all the icons on the header row are sooooooooo small. I can barely read what's up there, so I guess it doesn't matter that it isn't displaying clock anyways :(

Luvysbbq

Reaction score
So two things. One, on my 12" screen, I'm not even seeing the time being displayed at all. It shows the temperature setting, the heating/cooled seat settings, etc. but no clock at all. And my second thing is that why with a huge 12" screen, all the icons on the header row are sooooooooo small. I can barely read what's up there, so I guess it doesn't matter that it isn't displaying clock anyways :(

My time is showing on the top of the 12" dead center very top. I moved my time to my instrument panel and it is much larger now. I do wish on the 12" display they had a spot for it bold and larger!

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score

There's a setting to display the clock up top on the 12" screen in Uconnect Settings. I think in my truck it was defaulted to off, and my time was in my instrument cluster

thenrich

Reaction score

My time does nor appear sporadically - but yea should be dead center - top.

Cptcoolie

Reaction score
I always have the time on my instrument cluster. However, it randomly (at least to me) shows up on my 12" screen as well. I haven't figured out why it is there sometimes and then not there other times. It will show up midway through a 10 minute drive or so??? Any of you gurus know why? Just curious.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I always have the time on my instrument cluster. However, it randomly (at least to me) shows up on my 12" screen as well. I haven't figured out why it is there sometimes and then not there other times. It will show up midway through a 10 minute drive or so??? Any of you gurus know why? Just curious.
If you are using CarPlay, time display shifts from top center to the left side center of the display.

Users who are viewing this thread