5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘22 Ram TRX Sandblast Edition

ny2az

Reaction score
l'm liking this color the more l see it ... glad to see its on the lighter side of tan than darker and that the bead lock wheels are all black this time around ...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's really nice, I just bought one. Gotta wait 2 weeks for my rambar but thats all it needs.

View attachment 144113
Have you joined the Ram-TRX forum yet? There’s tons of good information there on how to spend more money on your truck.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Stonefly

Reaction score
Have you joined the Ram-TRX forum yet? There’s tons of good information there on how to spend more money on your truck.
I haven’t joined there yet but am going to. Lol I spent enough on it.

To each his own, but it absolutely does not need a Rambar. It looks much better without. 🤣
On that colour I think it will look nice. My son has a back rack on his warlock, it’s handy to strap stuff to that can’t be secured properly from within the bed.

Thanks I’ll check it out.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't listen to him @Stonefly. This is a TRX, it needs a Rambar. If you listen to @Idahoktm, next thing you know you'll have 33" tires and a 5.7L engine...
If only the Rambar actually looked good though. For as big as these trucks are, the Rambar is disproportionately small. Needs to extend back further

Users who are viewing this thread