5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another RAM trying to outrun the cops

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's how it's done! Beautiful.

GMetal

Reaction score
watching these videos really shows how many people are clueless on the road. That one SUV came to complete stop on the freeway.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
watching these videos really shows how many people are clueless on the road. That one SUV came to complete stop on the freeway.
Saw that and was wondering what in the heck were they doing? Maybe broke down and totally unrelated.

Also looked like the guy almost flew out the window when he got hooked. He's lucky the window was open or he woulda smacked his head hard. Too bad because he coulda used some sense knocked into him.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Slow *** truck trying to outrun a slow *** car.

Is that cop sitting neadethe exit to a Ram dealer? I noticed a lot more Ram Trucks on that highway than other trucks. Cheby came in a close second.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know lots of people bemoaning the end of the Hemi, but see, this is why you need the HO SST.

Kidding!

rick619

Reaction score

I was an EMT in the 90's. At least back then, they would tell us to not use lights and sirens on the freeway because people don't know what they're supposed to do, it causes confusion and accidents. Police/hwy patrol is different...

On the street, you're supposed to pull to the right AND STOP. So that person was trying to comply. Obviously not a good idea on the freeway.

Closest I ever came to getting in an accident: On the street, a guy pulled over and stopped. Then he started going again as I was making a right turn in front of him. Thought I hit him and got out. Probably an inch between his car and the side of the ambulance. Chewed him out pretty good. I was pissed and didn't want to drive for a few hours after that.

silver billet

Reaction score
Personally I think there was no need for that officer to use such foul language or drag that man out through the window.

Do you drive on the same roads as me because personally I think we need more of it 🤷‍♂️

This wasn't some little ole granny in a 90's corrolla forgetting her right turn signal.

This was a guy who needs jail time and license yanked at min for 5 years. Absolutely no excuse for his behaviour, guaranteed if that dude ended up crushing your 5 year old daughter you would not believe how viciously you'd turn on him.

GMetal

Reaction score
I was an EMT in the 90's. At least back then, they would tell us to not use lights and sirens on the freeway because people don't know what they're supposed to do, it causes confusion and accidents. Police/hwy patrol is different...

On the street, you're supposed to pull to the right AND STOP. So that person was trying to comply. Obviously not a good idea on the freeway.

Closest I ever came to getting in an accident: On the street, a guy pulled over and stopped. Then he started going again as I was making a right turn in front of him. Thought I hit him and got out. Probably an inch between his car and the side of the ambulance. Chewed him out pretty good. I was pissed and didn't want to drive for a few hours after that.
They hand out drivers licenses like candy on Halloween. Yes pull over and stop on surface streets when safe to do so. Not on a freeway with no emergency lanes. They should know to at least get out of the way. Sure you can slow down but don't impede the emergency vehicles by stopping.

Users who are viewing this thread