5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20x9 Fuel Wheel with Falken Wildpeak A/T4 275/60/R20

Indaram

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I think its a yes, but wanted to make sure these will fit my truck with no level or lift. I plan to add a 1.5-2" level later but found this as a packaged deal on sale.

I know the OEM offset for the wheels is +19.05 so i don't think that extra .95 will matter, but want to make sure before I pull the trigger.

Fuel Offroad D803 Flame 6 Wheels, 20x9 +20mm 6x139.7 (also avail in +1mm if that will fit better)
Falken Wildpeak A/T4 275/60/R20

Wheel and Tires2.png

I have Alfa to update the tire size

Last edited:

Jedi9

Reaction score
They will limit your ability to go wider tires in the future

Indaram

Reaction score
They will limit your ability to go wider tires in the future
no worries about that. I'm 98% on road driving and don't ever plan to go wider. just wanted to make sure they will fit without any rubbing and are a safe distance from everything so i wont hit a bump and have a blow out. Anytime i go off road, its simple gravel/dirt roads that are kept up. This truck is my grocery getter and I rarely tow anything with it if ever. the 1.5-2" level ill get later will be Bilstein 5100s.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you limited to that size tire?

Guys are running these stock for comparison with the help of heat gun

OEM for 22's are already 11.2 wide for reference.

1714409387242.png

Indaram

Reaction score
Are you limited to that size tire?

Guys are running these stock for comparison with the help of heat gun

View attachment 182212

Yes, cant raise the overall height of the truck too much do the the stupid 7ft clearance parking garage at work. so limiting the tires to about 33's and keeping width down is fine with me. Also happy to keep the size down to prevent any further loss to mpg. They also have the wheels in a +1mm offset if that will fit better

Last edited:

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, cant raise the overall height of the truck too much do the the stupid 7ft clearance parking garage at work. so limiting the tires to about 33's and keeping width down is fine with me. Also happy to keep the size down to prevent any further loss to mpg. They also have the wheels in a +1mm offset if that will fit better
I would go the +1. Better look I think.

I'll be running 20X9 0 offset which should put them flush or close which I like better. I'm doing BDS 3" lift w/ 285/65R20 Falken AT4W

Indaram

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread