5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clear bra or PPF for 2024 Laramie Night edition - Painted front bumper

Renatboost

Reaction score
Traded in my 2022 1500 silver with chrome. Didn’t have everything I wanted. I now have 2024 Night edition.

Issue I’m having is tons of small paint chips in the lower front bumper. We drive to Lake Tahoe often and I’m sure some of it’s caused by the sand/salt put on the road during winter months. I’ve only had this truck for two months and want to keep it looking good. I’m sure I’ll have to have the front bumper touched up to take care of all the small chips.

Never had this issue with the chrome bumpers on last 1500 Laramie

Anyone add something like clear vinyl/bra or PPF? Thoughts? Do you like it? does it help? Have you had to replace it?

thanks in advance

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Traded in my 2022 1500 silver with chrome. Didn’t have everything I wanted. I now have 2024 Night edition.

Issue I’m having is tons of small paint chips in the lower front bumper. We drive to Lake Tahoe often and I’m sure some of it’s caused by the sand/salt put on the road during winter months. I’ve only had this truck for two months and want to keep it looking good. I’m sure I’ll have to have the front bumper touched up to take care of all the small chips.

Never had this issue with the chrome bumpers on last 1500 Laramie

Anyone add something like clear vinyl/bra or PPF? Thoughts? Do you like it? does it help? Have you had to replace it?

thanks in advance
Lots of people, including me, have added PPF. I like it. A big rock may still go through it. But mine has looked good for 4 years. Black truck too.

Users who are viewing this thread