5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear seat belt

Bgr3636

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to put the plastic piece back on the passenger rear seat belt? I took the rear carpet off and can’t get it back on. Or can somebody take a picture?

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had removed mine when I was repositioning my sunroof drains behind the rear seats. It is really straight forward although, I admit, it baffled me for a while. Here is a photo. Be extremely careful of the plastic "hinge" toward the passenger side. It breaks very easily. I ordered two replacements, one to replace my original, which I broke, and one to keep as a spare.

DSCN2379.JPG

Last edited:

PeteyK49

Reaction score
I had removed mine when I was repositioning my sunroof drains behind the rear seats. It is really straight forward although, I admit, it baffled me for a while. Here is a photo. Be extremely careful of the plastic "hinge" toward the passenger side. It breaks very easily. I ordered two replacements, one to replace my original, which I broke, and one to keep as a spare.

View attachment 46229
Did you loop the belt around the metal loop under the cover?

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm sorry, that was over four years ago. I do not remember. The plastic piece is only a cover. I would assume the shoulder belt must be held in place by the metal loop.

Users who are viewing this thread