5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to do my grille and front bumper matte black…what are my options?

Cangt77

Reaction score
Hello all
I have a Laramie night edition and I love the black front end….except I would prefer it matte instead of the diamond painted black. Similar to the rebels front/rear bumpers. I don’t know if a vinyl wrap could work with the grille(all the jagged edges) so would powder coating it be the best option?! I just don’t want it to look cheap.

JRD

Reaction score
Hello all
I have a Laramie night edition and I love the black front end….except I would prefer it matte instead of the diamond painted black. Similar to the rebels front/rear bumpers. I don’t know if a vinyl wrap could work with the grille(all the jagged edges) so would powder coating it be the best option?! I just don’t want it to look cheap.
I would wrap the panels and beyond powder coating, the only option I can think of is plasti dip which I would not recommend because it looks very cheap. I did my old Durango because I was too young and broke to do it properly. It will look ok for a bit, but eventually it will peel, chip, etc and look bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/