5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car wash vs hood wind deflector. Who wins?

mplaramie

Reaction score
Looking at adding a hood wind deflector since our Ram windshields are magnets for crap. I also use a car wash, mostly winter, and wondering if that will be an issue.

Question is, are there any issues with hood deflectors cracking, chipping, coming loose, etc that happen when using a car wash?

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Looking at adding a hood wind deflector since our Ram windshields are magnets for crap. I also use a car wash, mostly winter, and wondering if that will be an issue.

Question is, are there any issues with hood deflectors cracking, chipping, coming loose, etc that happen when using a car wash?
I use a touchless car wash with blowers and have never had a problem with mine on my Silverado.

M3forged

Reaction score
I've had a bug shield/hood protector whatever you want to call it on every truck I've ever owned and I've never had a car wash break it.

Users who are viewing this thread