5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Bighorn Height Question (yay another one of these threads)

goofy

Reaction score
Found a local buy on some Rebel wheels with stock size tires. As I understand it, these are ~1.3" taller than the 275/70/R20 that I have currently. My concern is the height for a parking garage where I work (listed as 6'8").

I measured to the top of the shark fin using a level and only came out with a total height of 76.5" which seems really short. This is with an empty bed, no one in the cab, etc. on a 4x4 w/crew cab. Does this seem right? The wheels and tires are cheaper than buying just tires and have plenty of meat on them, but I dont want to put myself in a bind trying to park in downtown (street is not an option).

John Galt

Reaction score
1.3” Taller from top to bottom or to the center? (Radius vs diameter)

Officially your truck is about an inch short. Suspension settle?

goofy

Reaction score
1.3” Taller from top to bottom or to the center? (Radius vs diameter)

Officially your truck is about an inch short. Suspension settle?
Diameter on the height difference (275/70/R18 for the rebels).

Would the stock suspension settle that much? I'm starting to not trust my wife with the level now >.<

DublDeuce

Reaction score
Hey Goofy, I also bought a set of Rebel takeoffs for my 2022 BigHorn. Can I ask what air pressure you are using in the OEM tires? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread