5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Cube for fogs

Pooch

Reaction score
Good day all,

I am planning on changing my bumper and I do not want to lose my fog lights. Is there a harness where I can just use my fog lights connector to connect the cube lights?
Like plug and play for LED fog lights? I am not knowledgeable with wiring and stuff so plug and play will be best for me. Thank you

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From the instruction sheet that Baja Design provided for their LED fog light kit, it seems like the OE fog light connector uses the regular weatherpack connectors.

You can view the instruction sheet with picture here:

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Diode Dynamics and @Shifts And Grins Fab also make brackets and kits for pod fog lights. The kit includes a weatherpack-to-DT harness.
Curiously, the brackets are no longer on the S&G site, but you can find them on the DD site. Here for 2-inch pots, or here for 3-inch pods. (The 3-inch pod version may not use S&G brackets; I'm not sure).

I have the 3-inch pod version, but had the 2-inch version been out at the time, I would have got it instead. I had to swap my LED-fog bezel for the non-LED bezel. Had I gone with the newer, S&G bracket, I could have kept my original bezel.

VICE design

Trusted RAM Truck Adventure Gear
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Good day all,

I am planning on changing my bumper and I do not want to lose my fog lights. Is there a harness where I can just use my fog lights connector to connect the cube lights?
Like plug and play for LED fog lights? I am not knowledgeable with wiring and stuff so plug and play will be best for me. Thank you

I believe these are what you are looking for. One end connects into the OEM harness, the other directly to a Deutch Connector found on almost all cube lights. This is what we ship with our bumpers and fog lights so you can continue to use your factory fog light switch.

Fog Light Adaptors [Pair] | 2019-2023 Ram Trucks

IMG_2527_4cc4e7a6-bb1d-4e13-9dc2-99ef54159982_540x.jpg

Zwitten517

Reaction score
Thought you guys might like to see what I’m currently working on.

I have a 2020 1500 Bighorn with halogen fogs.

I just designed an LED replacement that has an Amber DRL spliced into the factory side DRL harness.

Disclaimer: these won’t be used as actual fogs anymore! They are way too bright.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Diode Dynamics and @Shifts And Grins Fab also make brackets and kits for pod fog lights. The kit includes a weatherpack-to-DT harness.
Curiously, the brackets are no longer on the S&G site, but you can find them on the DD site. Here for 2-inch pots, or here for 3-inch pods. (The 3-inch pod version may not use S&G brackets; I'm not sure).

I have the 3-inch pod version, but had the 2-inch version been out at the time, I would have got it instead. I had to swap my LED-fog bezel for the non-LED bezel. Had I gone with the newer, S&G bracket, I could have kept my original bezel.
The brackets are still on our site. We had a new website built so old links no longer work. What brackets are you looking for specifically and I will link them here.

Users who are viewing this thread