5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Micky Thompson Baja Boss on Ram Limited 1500 2022

MrSwa

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im running the stock tyres on stock 22 inch rims on my 2022 Limited.
I want to go to the Micky Thompson Baja Boss in a 305 wide... Any experience?
Thanks

thedig

Reaction score
Have 285/55r22 on the stock wheels. 2 inch Mopar lift with additional .5 inch spacer up front on a 21 laramie without air suspension.
Only rub was on the front of the left front wheel liner, 10 minutes with a heat gun and a cool towel fixed it

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
Have 285/55r22 on the stock wheels. 2 inch Mopar lift with additional .5 inch spacer up front on a 21 laramie without air suspension.
Only rub was on the front of the left front wheel liner, 10 minutes with a heat gun and a cool towel fixed it
Hey Dig, Love to see a few pics of this tire upgrade. Low profile tires look great on a low slung sports car, not sure its the right look on this truck.
If you rubbed with a 2" lift, i doubt i could go to a 55.
What brand did you go with ?

smkt404

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im running the stock tyres on stock 22 inch rims on my 2022 Limited.
I want to go to the Micky Thompson Baja Boss in a 305 wide... Any experience?
Thanks
Did you get them?

rick619

Reaction score
In the Jeep world, lots are using the Baja Boss. The AT is a great tire for those that DD, but also go off road. I might get those depending on price when I'm ready. Otherwise, might go with Falken if significantly less expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/