5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Rebel + Bronze Fuel Rebel Wheels + Falken Wildpeak HT/02 + Stock Ride Height

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
Figured some of you might want to see what it looks like. I don’t go off-road too much, and when I do it’s nothing serious, so I opted to go with some highway tires when my factory tires started wearing down. The ride is appreciably smooth compared to stock.

No lift, no leveling kit, no spacers.

Would I like a slightly more aggressive tire to really complement the wheels? Yeah. But these will do for now. I’ll probably go for a 2.5” lift and go for beefier, more aggressive tires when these reach end of life.

Attachments

• IMG_1911.jpeg
    IMG_1911.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1910.jpeg
    IMG_1910.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 112

RamSATX

Reaction score
Looks great! I run those as well but in gunmetal.

Are those 20"s? I'm looking to switch it up though with some KMC549 18"

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Figured some of you might want to see what it looks like. I don’t go off-road too much, and when I do it’s nothing serious, so I opted to go with some highway tires when my factory tires started wearing down. The ride is appreciably smooth compared to stock.

No lift, no leveling kit, no spacers.

Would I like a slightly more aggressive tire to really complement the wheels? Yeah. But these will do for now. I’ll probably go for a 2.5” lift and go for beefier, more aggressive tires when these reach end of life.
love the bronze look! awesome truck man!

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
Looks great! I run those as well but in gunmetal.

Are those 20"s? I'm looking to switch it up though with some KMC549 18"
They are 18" wheels. I had purchased the tires to use with the stock wheels before I decided to get new wheels a short time later.

Users who are viewing this thread