5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difference between similarly equipped Limited and Laramie ?

ForTehNguyen

Reaction score
i was under the same dilemna, decked out laramie vs limited. The problem with the loaded laramie is finding one that has all the features that the limited lvl 1 has. Youd have to order the Level 2 + Advanced Security, power running boards, air suspension and you've got to be lucky finding that on the lot. I compared the huge matrix on the brochure and the differences are what people mentioned here already: Limited has better leather, the better LED headlights, available vented rear seats, the 20" wheels (Laramie comes with 18" I think?). Loaded Laramie was only a few $k off the limited.

I was thinking about a loaded laramie because the discounts were stronger vs limited....until the 15% off MSRP discount showed up recently. No brainer to get Limited

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Loaded Laramie was just ordered, so I'll update my Newbie page and signature block when I get home. I should have the Order Confirmation too (I hope).

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
For me the interior was the main focus, and the Limited is king there, so that’s what I chose. Another must for me was std air suspension, which I absolutely love.

Cheers,

Gunsmoke64!

Reaction score
Whats your thoughts on the 2025 Ram and was the membership on the Revelution plus worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread