5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator 115V Bed Electrical Outlet Plug in Kit, OEM Mopar

Cesar592

Reaction score
Does anyone know if something like this can be done on a 1500, I know that the ones that have ram box and 2500 have it, but I don't know if it can be added to the DT without ram box, if anyone knows the correct parts to make this mod

Attachments

• IMG_3199.png
    IMG_3199.png
    286.3 KB · Views: 31

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have something similar but not exactly OE. i don't think there's OE option and if there is, i'm not familiar with it.
I ran a 4 gauge power and ground from the battery to the bed to the Renogy 50A DC-DC charger with MPPT along with an ign. triggered wire.
From the DC-DC charger it goes to a LIFEPO4 battery (secondary battery). From there it goes to all kinds of camper accessories I have (camper lights, diesel heaters, phone chargers, etc). I'm looking to add an inverter so I can use the LIFEPO4 for AC power to run my EcoFlow Wave for summer.

Now, for your purpose, if you're going to use it ONLY when the truck is running and not when it's off, use this:
Use 4 gauge cables if you're using sub 1000w.
Use 0 gauge cables for over 1000w/

Users who are viewing this thread