5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ECO DIESEL Exhaust

paahji

Reaction score
I just got a 2020 Rebel Ecodiesel. it sounds very quite.
What exhaust suggestion are available to make it sound a bit louder (kind of like a Hemi Purr). I don't want it very loude, just a bit more louder.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the Quiet, but i did get the GDE tune on it. Plus 45 HP, 80 ft/lbs of torque, and some extra mileage.
I have to clean the MAP sensor to get some of the mileage back that I had, I will be adding
an AUX Fuel tank in the bed holding 72 Gallons. with the 33 Stock tank would give me 105 total
for some of my trips.

Malodave

66Fuelie

Reaction score
I like the Quiet, but i did get the GDE tune on it. Plus 45 HP, 80 ft/lbs of torque, and some extra mileage.
I have to clean the MAP sensor to get some of the mileage back that I had, I will be adding
an AUX Fuel tank in the bed holding 72 Gallons. with the 33 Stock tank would give me 105 total
for some of my trips.

Malodave
What's the trick of a 33 gallon on a ED? I thought the DEF tank got in the way.
Tom

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's the trick of a 33 gallon on a ED? I thought the DEF tank got in the way.
Tom
That would be the 50 Gallon, Because it needs the 8 foot bed of the HD trucks.
The 33 Gallon works just fine with the DEF tank.

Malodave

66Fuelie

Reaction score
That's good news Malo, when I ask my dealer to add the option they said it wasn't available due to the DEF tank.
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online