5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

side mirror help

steelrfan85

Reaction score
Can I replace the side mirrors on my 2024 limited 1500 to different mirrors. I found out ones that I though I liked until I found out they don't have the camera on the side so I'd lose my 360 camera. Are there any other ones that I could use or could I use the HD version to keep the camera? I want to have turn signals on the side mirrors. I'd prefer them to be running lights and turn signal lights. I don't want to get a HD truck for the mirrors.

Last edited:

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got tow Mirrors on my '21 1500 Laramie with the 360 cameras. So it is possible.

2021RAMLaramie-LEER-122_1.jpg

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can I do the ones from the 2500 that have the lights on the back
I ordered mine with the truck when they were first available for the 1500.

The ones on my truck have Running lights, Turn signals, Puddle Lights, Blind Spot, and rear back up lights.
They are Power adjustment, tilting in reverse and power folding. Though the Back up lights need the
cargo light switch on to work.

I am sure that if you ordered the same ones that came with my Truck they would work, but may need
calibrating for the 360º Birds Eye View.

Malodave

Last edited:

Arth

Reaction score
Can I do the ones from the 2500 that have the lights on the back
Can't get those mirrors for our 1500s no.

2025 1500s can get them but from what I've read it won't be easy to put them on 2024s and earlier like the previous tow mirrors.

Users who are viewing this thread