5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raving for Ram Upgrades and Deals- Method Wheel Group Buy

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Back by popular demand, we are excited to announce that we have once again partnered with Method Wheels to bring you fantastic group buy offers! From September 26th to October 23th, you can snag a spiffy new set of wheels for an unbeatable value. If you’re not familiar with Method Wheels, keep reading to find out what makes them truly unique in the industry.

1695775438407.png

COMMITTED TO BRING YOU THE FINEST QUALITY PRODUCTS
They offer an extensive range of high-performance wheels and accessories for a variety of vehicles, including trucks, SUVs, UTVs, vans, and motorsport applications. Their commitment to delivering premium products and exceptional customer service is what sets them apart from the competition. Whether you're looking for the perfect style for your daily driver or high-performance wheels for your racer, you can expect quality, reliability, and superior performance.

The more, the merrier! We’ve got price deals for buys of 5, 10, and 20 customers per order.

5 customers= 10% off
10 customers= 15% off
20 customers= 20% off

Tell your friends, family, neighbors, and forum fellows- this is your chance at the biggest bang for your buck!

METHOD BRONZE NV WHEEL
1695775612987.png

The Method bronze NV wheels are a groundbreaking wheel that utilizes our knowledge gained in off-road truck and rally racing. While maintaining all necessary structural integrity, we've been able to strategically shed unwanted weight bringing you a truck wheel that means business.

Back Spacing: 5.75"
Center Bore: 108mm
Load Rating: 2500lbs
20” X 9”
6 X 5.5”
18mm offset

METHOD MACHINED THE STANDARD WHEEL
1695775686474.png

The Method MR301 Machined Standard is a timeless looking 10-spoke wheel with a matte clear coat for protection. Subtle features such as push-through hub covers, removable stainless steel bolts around the outer lip and 'Method' machined into a spoke allow this wheel to look right at home on everything from stock trucks, Jeeps and SUV's to the best off road vehicles.

Back Spacing: 5.75"
20” X 9”
6 X 5.5”
18mm offset

METHOD BRONZE DOUBLE STANDARD WHEEL
1695775756734.png

The Method MR304 Bronze Double Standard is a one-piece wheel that features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Around the lip are removable zinc plated bolts. As with most Method wheels, there is a matte clear coat for protection.

Back Spacing: 4.75"
17” X 8.5”
5 X 5.5”
0mm offset

Once again, we’re excited to be able to offer Method Wheels at an awesome value for everyone. You know the drill- PM or email  [email protected] and we will be happy to provide offers. Please include the requested size and offset (if there is a choice) of the wheel you’re interested in.

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I'm available all weekend! PM me or email me at [email protected] and let's get those wheel orders in while stock is available!

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Don't see the Method Wheel that you're looking for? No worries! PM or email me and I'd be glad to check on pricing and availability.

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Great news!!

We've reached our top tier pricing for these wheels!! You can take advantage of 20% off your Method wheels, now through October 23rd!

Don't miss out! PM or email me at [email protected] to get your order in while stock is available!

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
These are the last days to get your order in before this spectacular deal expires on 10/23/2023!

We're at our maximum tier for discounts. This is a HUGE savings of 20% off your wheels!!

Any Method wheels for any vehicle- PM me or email me at [email protected]. Let's get those orders in while the price is right!

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance another group buy will happen??
We have different options for group buys throughout the year. This particular one went pretty well within the forum community, so I suspect it could happen again. I post the thread as soon as I have the information, so you will know with plenty of time to hop in on it!

Users who are viewing this thread