5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you need a great Hemi tuner....

Rebond

Reaction score
I was having some hesitation issues with my Procharged Hemi this winter when the engine was cold. I never had any issues until this first winter. Once the truck warmed up, it ran fine and strong. My original dyno tuner tried making a few adjustments and nothing seemed to change.

I finally contacted Diablotoona on his website: Diablotoona to see if he could help me out.

Filled out his website form explaining my issue, linked my data logs and current tune.

I had an email from him with a new tweaked tune the next morning and I hadn't even paid him a cent. The tune completely fixed any running issues I had and even seemed to wake the truck up some more. He then made a few more changes I prefer (MDS OFF, Fans for 180 T-stat, Throttle Response +10% etc..) Sent me another tune and then proceeded to modify my Trinity Trans Tune after sending him that file.

He modified my shift points and all the adjustments he made has my truck running better and stronger than ever. I really don't know all he did, but it's impressive to say the least.

He accepts donations and is very fair with pricing. He also accepts many payment methods and is responsive, friendly and just easy to work with. I highly recommend him for any Hemi tuning and am completely happy with his services.

Punderwo

Reaction score
He used to work for diablosport and was instrumental in writing the software that starting the tuning capability for the gen 3 hemi platform in the 07-08 timeframe.

Definitely one of the best there is.

Rebond

Reaction score
He used to work for diablosport and was instrumental in writing the software that starting the tuning capability for the gen 3 hemi platform in the 07-08 timeframe.

Definitely one of the best there is.
Ah, well the more you know!

He didn't mention that, but then I didn't ask how he learned to program.

I was really surprised how he quick he was and how refined the tunes were, so now it makes sense.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was having some hesitation issues with my Procharged Hemi this winter when the engine was cold. I never had any issues until this first winter. Once the truck warmed up, it ran fine and strong. My original dyno tuner tried making a few adjustments and nothing seemed to change.

I finally contacted Diablotoona on his website: Diablotoona to see if he could help me out.

Filled out his website form explaining my issue, linked my data logs and current tune.

I had an email from him with a new tweaked tune the next morning and I hadn't even paid him a cent. The tune completely fixed any running issues I had and even seemed to wake the truck up some more. He then made a few more changes I prefer (MDS OFF, Fans for 180 T-stat, Throttle Response +10% etc..) Sent me another tune and then proceeded to modify my Trinity Trans Tune after sending him that file.

He modified my shift points and all the adjustments he made has my truck running better and stronger than ever. I really don't know all he did, but it's impressive to say the least.

He accepts donations and is very fair with pricing. He also accepts many payment methods and is responsive, friendly and just easy to work with. I highly recommend him for any Hemi tuning and am completely happy with his services.
Thanks for the info. Been thinking about finding someone to tune my stock truck (unlocked pcm, Diablo canned tune). If someone can do a good job with what I have now, they'll get my business when I eventually go SC. Did you install your procharger or have else someone do it?

silver billet

Reaction score

That's good to hear. Which tuning software does he use, is it something from diablo/edge or does he use HP Tuner software?

Rebond

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Been thinking about finding someone to tune my stock truck (unlocked pcm, Diablo canned tune). If someone can do a good job with what I have now, they'll get my business when I eventually go SC. Did you install your procharger or have else someone do it?
I installed it myself. The people I contacted about installation wanted another $3-5K for install. It wasn't too bad, just took my time and double checked everything. Any shadetree mechanic can do it.

I posted a thread on these forums about it with my dyno sheet.....https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/5-7-procharger-dyno-performance-results.55353/

Wish I would have known about Diablotoona back then. The dyno tuner did a good job, but after Diablotoona tweaked the PCM and Trans tunes, it's running like a Timex.

Rebond

Reaction score
That's good to hear. Which tuning software does he use, is it something from diablo/edge or does he use HP Tuner software?
Pretty sure it's Diablosport, as he did confirm to me he was one of their original tuners and been at it for 20 years.

I have a Trinity 2, but have had (3) i3's before, as well as a Pulsar and they all work well.

This is my 3rd Hemi Ram and all have been tuned, this is my first supercharged one though.

HemiDude

Reaction score
I installed it myself. The people I contacted about installation wanted another $3-5K for install. It wasn't too bad, just took my time and double checked everything. Any shadetree mechanic can do it.

I posted a thread on these forums about it with my dyno sheet.....https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/5-7-procharger-dyno-performance-results.55353/

Wish I would have known about Diablotoona back then. The dyno tuner did a good job, but after Diablotoona tweaked the PCM and Trans tunes, it's running like a Timex.
Ahh yes, I recall reading that thread, thanks

Punderwo

Reaction score
He tunes with all tuner modules but I believe he is best with Diablosport

Adjutant

Reaction score
strong endorsement, and great to know. I still have about 53K left on my warranty. After that, definitely going to start tuning

Users who are viewing this thread