5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4% Under Invoice on a 2025 Ram 1500 Order

pensfan

Reaction score
I thought there would have been pictures posted of the final '24 Hemi coming off the line. Probably something Ram is trying to hide, given that sales will probably take a big hit because of no V8.
Dealers better stock up on Classic Hemis, as they may have a lot of people walking out of the showroom when they discover the Hemi is gone from the DT.
The money wasted on the Wagoneer should have been directed to an updated modern V8.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought there would have been pictures posted of the final '24 Hemi coming off the line. Probably something Ram is trying to hide, given that sales will probably take a big hit because of no V8.
Dealers better stock up on Classic Hemis, as they may have a lot of people walking out of the showroom when they discover the Hemi is gone from the DT.
The money wasted on the Wagoneer should have been directed to an updated modern V8.
They’re still being produced for another week

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are these '25's getting the Hemi or still '24? I thought '25 production started on the 5th.
The schedule was pushed back. They're still building 2024's right now, and will be through at least 2/13.

1707342560809.png

PetePA

Reaction score
I'm new to Ram and new to the forum - hi all!

Quickly framing how I got here: I realized that I wanted a pickup a few months ago due to several factors (wife's SUV not great at towing my boat and not allowed to tow it with my work car, among several other reasons). Was looking at various trucks and realized that I strongly preferred Ram due to a combination of cost, aesthetics and performance.

Since it's a big purchase and I couldn't find the exact truck I wanted (Limited, patriot blue and with a couple of packages) I started discussing purchase of a new 2024 with the dealer. This was this past Saturday. He calls me Tuesday and lets me know Ram isn't taking orders for 2024 vehicles anymore and that they aren't offering a 2025 in the blue. Wednesday I called another dealer and that dealer stated they don't have blue because either: 1. There are no more allotments available for that color or 2. They will release that color at a later date as part of their marketing tactics.

I've been scouring the internet, including this forum, to find more information. There was a Stellantis press release in November, linked below, that stated the 2025 Ram will come in a color called "River Rock" and "Hydro Blue", but doesn't mention any dark blues - unless "River Rock" is a dark blue. Several dealerships, and Costco (thank you to who posted that), show that it will eventually be released in "Forged Blue Metallic" based on their order forms.

Assuming Forged Blue Metallic will eventually be released, any insight as to when? I'm going to order the Tungsten trim if/when the Forged Metallic Blue becomes available.

bravo1

Reaction score
Ralti’s rides You Tube channel shows the Storm Blue..I am changing my color after seeing it.Also Truck King also has a video out on the Big Horn Midnight addition with the new style bumper.No interior video..It is about haft way through the video.He also has the Limited as well.Also PickupSUV shows the location of the oil filter just right above the cross member….

Punderwo

Reaction score
The red tungsten in most pics and videos has a color matched grille with matte emblems. The other tungsten models have chrome emblems and chrome grille. Which is correct.

PetePA

Reaction score
Ralti’s rides You Tube channel shows the Storm Blue..I am changing my color after seeing it.Also Truck King also has a video out on the Big Horn Midnight addition with the new style bumper.No interior video..It is about haft way through the video.He also has the Limited as well.Also PickupSUV shows the location of the oil filter just right above the cross member….
I think it's Steel Storm and Forged Blue Metallic. I've been keeping my eye on both those colors, but I'm pretty set on the blue too. Unfortunately, you can't order those colors yet. Stellantis is only letting you order black, red, billet silver and white right now.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The red tungsten in most pics and videos has a color matched grille with matte emblems. The other tungsten models have chrome emblems and chrome grille. Which is correct.
One likely has the body color group option, the other doesn't.

In 2024, this was it.
b189d804e4e0bca5a07dea389b349a13.jpg

bravo1

Reaction score
I think it's Steel Storm and Forged Blue Metallic. I've been keeping my eye on both those colors, but I'm pretty set on the blue too. Unfortunately, you can't order those colors yet. Stellantis is only letting you order black, red, billet silver and white right now.
I stand corrected my dealership stated the dark blue will be called River Rock and the dark grey Baltic Grey.

Punderwo

Reaction score
Red one clearly has body matched components and more of a "Tungsten" badge. The silver truck and all others seen, have chrome grills and mirrors as well as emblems and badges.

Attachments

• gray_Tungsten-MAIN_i.jpg
    gray_Tungsten-MAIN_i.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 960x0.jpg
    960x0.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 13

dcchris311

Reaction score
Red one clearly has body matched components and more of a "Tungsten" badge. The silver truck and all others seen, have chrome grills and mirrors as well as emblems and badges.
Yeah, I wish the actual production Tungsten looked more tike the Red Tungsten that they've been using for marketing. I'll be wrapping all the chrome in Black once I get my Tungsten.

Csprout01

Reaction score
I like that the Limiteds come with massaging seats this year, not just the Tungsten! I'm looking to spec a Limited similar to yours for the same reasons, ha ha. I want the perks of Tungsten but don't want the light interior, the chrome/brushed trim or the sunroof...really, want I want most from the Tungsten are the seats for even more adjustability, but I think the new Limited seats will still be amazing. Poking around I think all they give up to the Tungsten (besides color/material) is the adjustable knee support on the bottom cushion, adjustable mid back and bottom cushion bolster and the only thing I really wish the Limited had, the adjustable upper back to the seat...but for me, having dark interior and no sunroof are more important. Keep us posted on your truck!
I went through the ordering and am almost positive that the massaging seats are only in the Tungsten. Double check before you commit.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah but that's not an option on the Tungsten
It doesn't look like it needs to be, that's how the Tungsten comes, with body color bumpers.

Screenshot_20240227_152635_Chrome.jpg

Typically pre-production trucks have a few differences from production models. But I'd check with a dealer, the online Build & Price doesn't always line up with their ordering system, or it could just be a late availability item that hasn't come out yet. There were many options in 2019 that rolled out after my truck was built in 2018.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you get a Limited there are just a few features you’ll be missing. Take this with a grain of salt as I compared the Tungsten to a Limited with the Level 1 equipment group, pano roof, Night edition, tow group, and BUG. Most of the options didn’t really matter to me and since I wanted the night edition and black leather I went with a limited. Hope this helps.

CodeTungsten OptionsLimited Option if available
*HLPremium Leather Bucket Seats*SJ Premium Quilted Leather Bucket Seats
C1NRotary Shifter-Jeweled
CD64-Way Front Power Head Restraints
CE1Key Fob - Red
CHGSuede Headliner
CLTBright Frt & Rr Door Sill Scuff Pads
JVNDriver Seat - Power Adjust 20-WayDriver Seat - Power Adjust 8-Way
JWNFrt Pass Seat - Power Adjust 20-WayFrt Pass Seat - Power Adjust 8-Way
JY9Instrument Cluster Theme 9
LCADome Dual LED Reading Lamp
LCXLED Dome/Reading Lamp
LNTPremium LED Fog LampsFront LED Fog Lamps
LTMSKS Chrome Taillamp Bezels
M18Tungsten Badge
MBLBody Color Front Fascia
MFTGrille-Body Color Surround/Texture
MHHTungsten Bodyside Moldings
RGE23 SPKR Klipsch Reference Premiere19 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound
TBWFull Size Spare Tire w/Matching Whl
WKBMatching Spare Wheel
WPA22X9.0 Polish/Painted Whls W/Inserts
XB4MOPAR Bright Pedal Kit1

lonepeak

Reaction score
What do they mean by wheel inserts? My '15 has fake chrome wheel covers and a PIA to keep from weathering. I want a primary metal/alloy wheel. Also I'm specing the 20" wheels on the Limited which I think is standard unless Night Edition which I haven't decided yet.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What do they mean by wheel inserts? My '15 has fake chrome wheel covers and a PIA to keep from weathering. I want a primary metal/alloy wheel. Also I'm specing the 20" wheels on the Limited which I think is standard unless Night Edition which I haven't decided yet.
22X9.0 Polish/Painted Whls W/Inserts
I assume that means the rims are included with the wheel to match the current wheels so you don't have to drive your beautiful Tungsten with a donut. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread