5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlights

HarryH

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully replaced their OEM headlight bulbs with LED's, and if so hat brand was used?

J-barcarp

54 year old teenager
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Weird that i stumbled on this today…
last night i randomly noticed that my ambient drivers side foot light is blinking…
i used cheapo amazon leds about a year ago but never really checked the foot lights function….
i am also recently noticing key fob acting funny (on unlock only)….
i need to get some lasfits to experiment….

and again… the clown kills! Loved it so much that i copied it Last halloween.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Weird that i stumbled on this today…
last night i randomly noticed that my ambient drivers side foot light is blinking…
i used cheapo amazon leds about a year ago but never really checked the foot lights function….
i am also recently noticing key fob acting funny (on unlock only)….
i need to get some lasfits to experiment….

and again… the clown kills! Loved it so much that i copied it Last halloween.
This was the same picture from last Halloween. I still drove with it for another month after🤣.

I have Lasfits in my cargo lamps and CHMSL…no issue with key fob. IMG_0504.jpeg

And they’re still bright enough even with the dark film over the CHMSL lense.

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
Is there just a better Halogen bulb alternative to the OEM bulbs

panzunaa3

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully replaced their OEM headlight bulbs with LED's, and if so hat brand was used?
I've been considering upgrading my OEM headlight bulbs to LED for better visibility and longevity. It would be great to hear from someone who has already made the switch and can share their experience. Knowing which brand of LED bulbs worked well for others would definitely help me make an informed decision. Thanks for bringing up this topic!

Jake1050

Reaction score
I replaced the foglights with some expensive LED bulbs they work great. Did the lowbeam and highbeams with Lasfit. They work great. No codes. (yet LOL) The lowbeams were a pain in the but to change out though.

Users who are viewing this thread