5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited Tire Choice 22"

snickrock

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Limited with the stock tires (Yokohama Parada Spec X) and looking to replace with MICHELIN DEFENDER LTX M/S2. Was wondering if anyone had these are their 22in tires and maybe share some pics?

thanks in Advance.

raycom56

Reaction score
I have the Michelin Defenders LTX and i really like them. Smooth ride and good cornering.

e55amg2

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Limited with the stock tires (Yokohama Parada Spec X) and looking to replace with MICHELIN DEFENDER LTX M/S2. Was wondering if anyone had these are their 22in tires and maybe share some pics?

thanks in Advance.
Have had a few sets of these on mine. Best tire out there.

uncc_99xj

Reaction score
Michelin LTX M/S are hard to beat for every day, non serious offroad use. I had them on my previous F150, currently on my wife's Grand Cherokee, and on several vehicles through out the family over the years. Smooth, quiet, and outstanding all weather performance.

My factory 22" Goodyears are nearly done at just 19K, so i'm currently shopping. I was dead set on Michelin's until I saw the price ($1,800 w/ certificates at Discount) and started browsing around a little more. The Continental Terrain Contact H/T have my attention at the moment. Same 70K warranty as the Michelin's, high ratings, similar tread pattern, and about $300 cheaper installed. I haven't decided if it's worth the try yet.

dajogejr

Reaction score
Pirelli Scorpion Verde AS that came on my truck haven’t let me down so far. They’re not much to look at…but they’ve done great in all weather here in the mitten.
I don’t expect a highway/mileage tire to plow through snow like a good aggressive tire would..but they do the job.
Dry and wet pavement, they’re predictable, quiet, good mannered..
I’m just over 9K miles on them and they have good treat on ‘em. They’re rated at 70… highly doubt I’ll get that but if they manage 50 plus I’d be more than happy.

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
I too have had several sets of the Michelin LTX M/S on various vehicles, and consider them to be the best tire out there. These Pirelli Scorpions are surprisingly good though !
If my new truck had the Goodyears on it that used to be OEM, it would never have left the lot !

dajogejr

Reaction score
good though !
If my new truck had the Goodyears on it that used to be OEM, it would never have left the lot !
Yep, 3 previous RAMs with 20” rims had the Wragler HP.
I think the dollar store sells better tires.. LOL

Kulreign50

Reaction score
Michelin LTX M/S are hard to beat for every day, non serious offroad use. I had them on my previous F150, currently on my wife's Grand Cherokee, and on several vehicles through out the family over the years. Smooth, quiet, and outstanding all weather performance.

My factory 22" Goodyears are nearly done at just 19K, so i'm currently shopping. I was dead set on Michelin's until I saw the price ($1,800 w/ certificates at Discount) and started browsing around a little more. The Continental Terrain Contact H/T have my attention at the moment. Same 70K warranty as the Michelin's, high ratings, similar tread pattern, and about $300 cheaper installed. I haven't decided if it's worth the try yet.
I was also going to go with the Terrain contact , as I also had the 22” Goodyear eagles. I went with the wrangler workhorse HT, and not only do they look much better than the stock eagles , they ride smoother as well. I just installed them so I don’t have any rain reports nor snow, but they seem to ride better and I haven’t reached the recommended 500 mile break in period yet either. Hopefully they only get better. But for now , I’m happy. They were definitely cheaper than the Michelins and even cheaper than the continentals as well.

Attachments

• IMG_7728.jpeg
    IMG_7728.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7729.jpeg
    IMG_7729.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread