5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie Stock Suspension - 22"x10" -18 Offset Rim - will it rub?

Corey19

Reaction score
Looking to update the wheel and tire setup for the summer on my 2019 1500 Laramie Stock Suspension (no air ride) as my factory Goodyears are toast.
After reading a bunch of the tire treads on here i think i'm going to go with the Toyo AT3 in a 305/45/22" but instead of running my stock rims i was looking at some aftermarket Fuel Rims.

The Rims that i want to get only seem to come in a -18 offset for the 22x10 size so my question is will i run into any rubbing issues with the negative offset and a slightly wider tire then stock as i believe the stock rims are a +19 offset.
If anyone is running any style rims with this size and negative offset i would love to see how it looks and know if you run into any rubbing issues.

Mr. Yardie

Reaction score
Hi I’m coming late to the game but I just put some 22x10 et-18 wrapped in 275 50 R22 on my 22 Ram new body.
I have no rubbing issues, and the wheels poke out about an inch.

Attachments

• IMG_7588.jpeg
    IMG_7588.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread