5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12" screen

Tz1026

Reaction score
Is there a way to watch YouTube Netflix etc in full 12 " view or will it only show on half the screen? Whats the point of having a big screen if its split in half?

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The fixed orientation of the screen would not make full screen video desirable.

Gnix

Reaction score
I have ordered an USB AI Box for the Ram. It’s suppose to work like the CarPlay but having YouTube Netflix and Disney unlocked.

I haven’t receive the unit it but I will update once I try it out :)

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have ordered an USB AI Box for the Ram. It’s suppose to work like the CarPlay but having YouTube Netflix and Disney unlocked.

I haven’t receive the unit it but I will update once I try it out :)
I am not sure how safe that device is but it looks interesting. Do you have a link?

U

User_3336

Is there a way to watch YouTube Netflix etc in full 12 " view or will it only show on half the screen? Whats the point of having a big screen if its split in half?
Aspect ratio would be off. Just like your backup camera doesn't fill the whole screen.

Gnix

Reaction score

Gnix

Reaction score
Just hooked up the unit today.

Everything works nicely with the android box. Except I don’t get to use Waze app now. Also mirror screen isn’t working because I’m using an iPhone.

Second, you have to connect to personal hotspot everytime you get on (which kinda sucks)

Other than that. We get a half screen and it’s clear enough to watch. Sound is great!

Attachments

• IMG_8023.jpeg
    IMG_8023.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread