5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anc

Kibz24

Reaction score
Hi All,
how do i know if my 1500 has the ANC ? I looked at the driver seat and theres no Device so tus the passenger side.
Thanks.

sbcncsu

Reaction score
My 2022 Bighorn 5.7L E-Torque has a "Passive Tuned Mass Damper," per the build sheet. Funny though, it has an Active Noise Cancelling Module under hood with no wiring harness. The parts shortages are to blame I suspect.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,
how do i know if my 1500 has the ANC ? I looked at the driver seat and theres no Device so tus the passenger side.
Thanks.
If you have ANC then there are active tuned mass modules mounted to the frame, two on the drivers side and two on the passenger side.
My build was way before Covid so no parts shortages...
I can hear mine "thunking" while getting mail the mail box.

Kibz24

Reaction score
Thank you all for the reply. i have a 19 Ram 1500 bighorn with V6 Engine. Non Alpine. Just wondering if they put the ANC somewhere else. I want toput a subwoofer.
Thanks again

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The V6 does not have ANC. That system is for the Hemi V8, there is drone created by cylinder shut down (MDS)

Another check is the headliner. There are 6 mics for vehicles with ANC, 4 in the front and 2 in the back. Vehicles without ANC will only have 2 in the front

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread