5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Limited Lights question

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there anyway to have no lighting on during the day? I always have headlights set to auto and DRL off...but I pull up behind a car and see my reflection and there are lights on. Am I losing my mind or do I have a setting wrong somewhere?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is there anyway to have no lighting on during the day? I always have headlights set to auto and DRL off...but I pull up behind a car and see my reflection and there are lights on. Am I losing my mind or do I have a setting wrong somewhere?
That's the accent lighting. It is always on.

Av1

Reaction score

For clarification, are you seeing the low beam headlight on or just the accent lighting on in the reflection?

Wirerat

Reaction score
Accent light can be disabled using ALFAobd. Requires purchasing a few items. Obdmx $139, Bypass cable $16 and android app $49.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Can turn signature lighting off via alfaobd. $13 for odb2 to BT adaptor, $25 for bypass module, and $50 for android or windows program.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can turn signature lighting off via alfaobd. $13 for odb2 to BT adaptor, $25 for bypass module, and $50 for android or windows program.
Thanks for all the replies - kind of stinks we have to go the extra mile for this, but glad to know I haven't missed a setting. I've seen a lot of different threads using alfaobd - I will say I don't understand all of that and worry I will irreversibly damage something. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread