5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4% Under Invoice on a 2025 Ram 1500 Order

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is part of the build guide for the 2025 Tradesman.They have not loaded the whole ordering guide yet….Warlock package has yet to be loaded for ordering.I also think a bucket seat option might be in the works as well.No HO option as well for Tradesman…This would have been a really good package and been a heck of a work truck.With Warlock and Trades 1 option would have possibly increase Ram Trucks sales in the Tradesman option..
Will the HO be an option on the Big Horn?

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Probably going to order a Big Horn night edition. I notice the wheels are black clad wheels. Not sure why they would not just paint the wheels black in the first place instead of putting a plastic painted cover on them.

bravo1

Reaction score
I was just checking the ordering guide today.Warlock is available on Tradesman.Night addition as well on Tradesman…..Yep Ram will not be offering the HO on a Warlock package sadly.Those 2 colors are also not available either Steel Storm Grey or Baltic Blue either.I just the cheapest HO Package will be the Rebel HO..

U

User_3336

Probably going to order a Big Horn night edition. I notice the wheels are black clad wheels. Not sure why they would not just paint the wheels black in the first place instead of putting a plastic painted cover on them.
That's certainly lame. I hate "clad" wheels.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was just checking the ordering guide today.Warlock is available on Tradesman.Night addition as well on Tradesman…..Yep Ram will not be offering the HO on a Warlock package sadly.Those 2 colors are also not available either Steel Storm Grey or Baltic Blue either.I just the cheapest HO Package will be the Rebel HO..
I don’t think the Rebel gets the HO either. Just the Tungsten and Limited (and RHO, eventually). Right?

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think the Rebel gets the HO either. Just the Tungsten and Limited (and RHO, eventually). Right?
I've read that the Longhorn trim will also have the HO. But yeah, looks like just the higher trims. Will wait for others with more connections than me to confirm.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Humm The RHO will be called The Rebel HighOutput.
RHO=Removed Hellcat Option

During the press conference, Ram's CEO, Tim Kuniskis, clarified, "This isn't a TRX model. What we have here is the RHO, which could stand for Ram High Output. You might even spot a few rhinos as hidden easter eggs in the design—though officially, 'rhino' isn't its name. Feel free to interpret the RHO moniker as you wish."

Last edited:

ThatAirRideThough

Reaction score
Another look at the 2025 Limited trim.

U

User_3336

Another look at the 2025 Limited trim.
I seen that earlier on the 5thgenram Facebook feed. Those mirrors are hideous!!!!!!!!!!! (now take it they are towing mirrors, but jesus!!!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I seen that earlier on the 5thgenram Facebook feed. Those mirrors are hideous!!!!!!!!!!! (now take it they are towing mirrors, but jesus!!!

Not according to that video. They make the truck look tougher. 🤣🤢🤮

pensfan

Reaction score
Am I reading the Big Horn package level 1 and 2 correctly in that the power driver seat is no longer included. You have to go to the Sport or Night edition to get that. If true, more price gouging by Ram.
Is there a standard equipment listing for the BH and Laramie?

Last edited:

pensfan

Reaction score
I carefully read through the BH packages again. The power drivers seat is still part of each level.
One thing that gets me, and all manufacturers do it, is they force you to a higher model to get a power passenger seat. I am not a fan a leather seats and would gladly pay for a stand alone cloth power passenger seat. They force you to spend 1000"s more for higher priced model instead of just offering a stand alone seat option. The wire connections are already there. Makes no sense other than greed.

blacksnowman

Reaction score
I have not yet seen RAMs configurator being online for the 2025s, but for those of you eagerly waiting for one, try out the version on CostcoAuto. Here is a direct link to the Tungsten Config, just enter your zip, no membership needed to browse. You also find some interesting details in the spec section. Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Costco and can't comment on accuracy at all, though.

Those pdf's attached in this thread are great, but can be a bit cumbersome when comparing different trim options...Enjoy!

Punderwo

Reaction score
Will they ever offer Tungsten with a different interior color. I love everything about the truck except ram boxes and interior color. I can live with ram boxes, can't do that interior.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Will they ever offer Tungsten with a different interior color. I love everything about the truck except ram boxes and interior color. I can live with ram boxes, can't do that interior.
Not that I’ve heard. That’s why I just got a limited with all the packages. You miss out on a few things if you get the level 1 equipment package. To me it wasn’t worth the price or the white leather.

These are what you would miss out on. Take this with a grain of salt and it might not be perfect but it helped me decide on what I got.

Premium Leather Bucket Seats1*SJ Premium Quilted Leather Bucket Seats
Rotary Shifter-Jeweled1
4-Way Front Power Head Restraints1
Key Fob - Red1
Suede Headliner1
Bright Frt & Rr Door Sill Scuff Pads1
Driver Seat - Power Adjust 20-Way1Driver Seat - Power Adjust 8-Way
Frt Pass Seat - Power Adjust 20-Way1Frt Pass Seat - Power Adjust 8-Way
Instrument Cluster Theme 91
Dome Dual LED Reading Lamp1
LED Dome/Reading Lamp1
Premium LED Fog Lamps1Front LED Fog Lamps
SKS Chrome Taillamp Bezels1
Tungsten Badge1
Body Color Front Fascia1
Grille-Body Color Surround/Texture1
Tungsten Bodyside Moldings1
23 SPKR Klipsch Reference Premiere119 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound
Full Size Spare Tire w/Matching Whl1
Matching Spare Wheel1
22X9.0 Polish/Painted Whls W/Inserts1
MOPAR Bright Pedal Kit1

ThatAirRideThough

Reaction score
Not that I’ve heard. That’s why I just got a limited with all the packages. You miss out on a few things if you get the level 1 equipment package. To me it wasn’t worth the price or the white leather.

These are what you would miss out on. Take this with a grain of salt and it might not be perfect but it helped me decide on what I got.

Premium Leather Bucket Seats1*SJ Premium Quilted Leather Bucket Seats
Rotary Shifter-Jeweled1
4-Way Front Power Head Restraints1
Key Fob - Red1
Suede Headliner1
Bright Frt & Rr Door Sill Scuff Pads1
Driver Seat - Power Adjust 20-Way1Driver Seat - Power Adjust 8-Way
Frt Pass Seat - Power Adjust 20-Way1Frt Pass Seat - Power Adjust 8-Way
Instrument Cluster Theme 91
Dome Dual LED Reading Lamp1
LED Dome/Reading Lamp1
Premium LED Fog Lamps1Front LED Fog Lamps
SKS Chrome Taillamp Bezels1
Tungsten Badge1
Body Color Front Fascia1
Grille-Body Color Surround/Texture1
Tungsten Bodyside Moldings1
23 SPKR Klipsch Reference Premiere119 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound
Full Size Spare Tire w/Matching Whl1
Matching Spare Wheel1
22X9.0 Polish/Painted Whls W/Inserts1
MOPAR Bright Pedal Kit1
I like that the Limiteds come with massaging seats this year, not just the Tungsten! I'm looking to spec a Limited similar to yours for the same reasons, ha ha. I want the perks of Tungsten but don't want the light interior, the chrome/brushed trim or the sunroof...really, want I want most from the Tungsten are the seats for even more adjustability, but I think the new Limited seats will still be amazing. Poking around I think all they give up to the Tungsten (besides color/material) is the adjustable knee support on the bottom cushion, adjustable mid back and bottom cushion bolster and the only thing I really wish the Limited had, the adjustable upper back to the seat...but for me, having dark interior and no sunroof are more important. Keep us posted on your truck!

Users who are viewing this thread