5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
congrats,got mine friday,even with our first snow of the seaon.it was very exciting,couldnt wait to get up to go to work
today just to drive it
I work from home, so I have to find excuses to drive it. It's nice to not put miles or dirt on it, but I think my wife's on to me when I go get gas three times a week for a truck I never drive otherwise lol.

FatNelson

Reaction score
I talked to ram chat yesterday and they indicated that I have moved into D1. I asked the dealer for and updated POC today. My sales guy was off but sent me one anyways. It confirmed I'm now D1 with an ESD of 1-23. Starting to get pretty excited. The POC shows the starting price went up by abou $850, I'll have to see what the dealer can do about that.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I heard from Sandi at MD yesterday and I'm finally in D1 with an estimated production date of 1/31. We'll see if that really happens. 🤣

Karma is really getting me for that time we were all trying to figure out production start dates and I posted I'd heard my build was complete. 😝

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I heard from Sandi at MD yesterday and I'm finally in D1 with an estimated production date of 1/31. We'll see if that really happens. 🤣

Karma is really getting me for that time we were all trying to figure out production start dates and I posted I'd heard my build was complete. 😝
D1, I would think, means thats a pretty solid date.

GTRam

Reaction score
What is the best way to search for the latest spreadsheet with "BS" and "WS" by VIN number?

Apologize if this has been ask before.........

10thAnniversary

Reaction score
Anyone coming out of a 2019 crew cab and have all weather floor mats?

Will they fit my 2022 crew cab if it ever gets built?

Thanks for the help

Bavet

Reaction score
Spoke to my dealer yesterday. I told him my patience is running out. Interest rates are going to start rising and I wanted to get my truck broken in well before I tow my camper. I don't hold him responsible, but we live in a small town and I don't think the dealership is high on Stellantis priority. I told him if the Chevy dealership had any trucks on their lot I would seriously consider purchasing one there at this point. But the Chevy dealership can't get any trucks either or they sell as soon as they get them. Quite a pickle. Dealer says my Affiliate Discount is good only on the truck I ordered so I'll lose it if I buy a truck off the lot. I'll hang on a little longer but it's getting to the tipping point.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Something I've been wondering about, for the guys that ordered last summer. When was 2022 production supposed to start, and what were you told by your dealer about delivery dates? It's seems crazy to me that so many early orders are still yet to be built.

Matrixband

Reaction score
I check the order tracker from time to time. It is inexplicable to me why there are so many orders from months and months ago yet to be filled. My first order was early May— truck on the lot in mid November. My most recent reorder was early October……
I wonder by waiting, if there are any incentives at all anymore, interest free or reduced rate financing? rebates?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Something I've been wondering about, for the guys that ordered last summer. When was 2022 production supposed to start, and what were you told by your dealer about delivery dates? It's seems crazy to me that so many early orders are still yet to be built.
production officially started for MY22 started sept 13, 2021

and yes it is very crazy that early orders have still not been made

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I'm very curious what they were told as well. Ram needs to step up their game and clear most of these orders. But something tells me they're having a hard time tracking when the orders get thereand probably can't tell one order from another as far as order date.

Note: Yes, I realize how absurd of an idea the above notion is that Ram can't tell the difference. Just venting my frustrations for not only my wait, but those that have been waiting much much longer. I am quite inserted to hear what people who ordered this past summer or earlier were told. Because I honestly would've ripped my hair out and gone screaming at a dealership a long time ago, if I was them.

Last edited:

Bavet

Reaction score
I wasn't given a date by my dealer. They wanted to purchase my leased 2019 Bighorn and all they told me was if I wanted to order a new truck I needed to do it soon (early August) to make sure it gets here before my lease is up. My lease was up on December 28, but they had to purchase it 60 days before that, per Chrysler Capital rules. So I've been without a truck since October 28. Not a big deal because we had three vehicles at the time so I have had something to drive this entire time. I was seriously considering purchasing my 2019 when my lease was up, but decided to upgrade a little and order a new one. That, so far, is looking like a stupid decision.

Maccam

Reaction score
I wasn't given a date by my dealer. They wanted to purchase my leased 2019 Bighorn and all they told me was if I wanted to order a new truck I needed to do it soon (early August) to make sure it gets here before my lease is up. My lease was up on December 28, but they had to purchase it 60 days before that, per Chrysler Capital rules. So I've been without a truck since October 28. Not a big deal because we had three vehicles at the time so I have had something to drive this entire time. I was seriously considering purchasing my 2019 when my lease was up, but decided to upgrade a little and order a new one. That, so far, is looking like a stupid decision.
wouldnt chrysler extend your lease month-by-month until your ordered truck came in
gm was offer that to lease customers that are still waiting for there order to come in.

Users who are viewing this thread