5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram G/T Package Equipped Trucks Are Arriving On Dealer Lots!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ram G/T Package Equipped Trucks Are Arriving On Dealer Lots!​

Rebel, Canadian Sport, & Laramie Models Are Available With The New Performance Package...​

1636055428732.png

RAM has been working hard with continuous changes and improvements since the launch of the fifth-generation Ram 1500 pickup in the 2019 model year. In the past two model years, RAM has released the darkened-theme Night Edition Packages for its Big Horn/Lone Star, Rebel, Sport (Canada), Laramie, and Limited trims, giving the Ram 1500 a more sinister look on the street.

Hot Rod Ram

Reaction score
I got my 22 Ram Laramie G/T this week. First one in Minnesota. It’s missing a few things from the 21 Laramie. Mostly the safety technology stuff like the surround camera, side traffic warning sensors, lane drift warning, parking assist and the amber blind spot warning lights in the mirrors. The performance exhaust isn’t much different then the stock Laramie, not what I thought but it has a slight tone to it ( my Flowmaster exhaust is going on next week). None of these things would be a deal breaker IMO but I will miss the surround camera a little and really going to miss and will take time to get used to the missing blind spot warning lights.
It also has the engine stop when at a light. Didn’t have that on my 21 and don’t really care for it on my 22. I just hit the button and ignore it.
I love it for sure!

Attachments

• E5F598FA-B6D6-42EA-981C-B23B7018FF45.jpeg
    E5F598FA-B6D6-42EA-981C-B23B7018FF45.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 57

Ldc2335

Reaction score
I got my 22 Ram Laramie G/T this week. First one in Minnesota. It’s missing a few things from the 21 Laramie. Mostly the safety technology stuff like the surround camera, side traffic warning sensors, lane drift warning, parking assist and the amber blind spot warning lights in the mirrors. The performance exhaust isn’t much different then the stock Laramie, not what I thought but it has a slight tone to it ( my Flowmaster exhaust is going on next week). None of these things would be a deal breaker IMO but I will miss the surround camera a little and really going to miss and will take time to get used to the missing blind spot warning lights.
It also has the engine stop when at a light. Didn’t have that on my 21 and don’t really care for it on my 22. I just hit the button and ignore it.
I love it for sure!
Sounds like you downgraded. Why the change?

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Jake103

Reaction score
I love it for sure!

You live near forest Lake? I worked at the chevy dealership next door a while back. The only thing I did like about that dealer is the lifetime powertrain warranty. Figured I ask seeing that is the FL mn ram dealer. Nice truck love the white, hoping to buy one myself soon.

Users who are viewing this thread