5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to reverse OEM links?

Sportznut

Reaction score
Question - Have any of you reinstalled your OEM front links on air suspension?

I bought some aftermarket links but am thinking about trading in the truck and want to go back to the OEM. They don't snap in very easy and I don't want to break anything.

Can't just squeeze them on by hand. How can I get them back on without breaking anything?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sportznut

Reaction score
Bump. I got to believe somebody on this forum has tried to reinstall the OEM links?

Sportznut

Reaction score
For the benefit of others who might have the same question, what did you end up doing?
I initially thought I could just get them on by hand. Simple solution. Used some pliers to squeeze a little harder. Put the lower portion on first.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I initially thought I could just get them on by hand. Simple solution. Used some pliers to squeeze a little harder. Put the lower portion on first.

So you used the mechanics secret. Brute force. If that did not work you would need to resort to the BFH method.

VaBeachRam

Reaction score
I can snap mine on pretty easily by hand. Takes a little force but nothing i thought I needed to get pliers for.

Users who are viewing this thread