5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another goodbye Chevy hello RAM

FishNitro

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Yersterday i traded my 2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ in on a new RAM 1500 Limited. Until yesterday i was a lifelong Chevy guy but after having a second back surgery i could not stand the front seats in this truck any more, they caused a pressure point that was making my left foot go numb. I also feltlike I beta tested that 2014 for 5 years with all the problems and recalls it had. I decided that this time around i was going to look at all of the brands before i made a decision and im glad i did. In the end i got the RAM and the truck really sold itself. I liked everything about it from the minute i sat in it. It is so smooth and comfortable and the air ride is magic. Looking forward to spring to i can get the boat in tow.

i-ncGSbBQ-X2.jpg

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Yersterday i traded my 2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ in on a new RAM 1500 Limited. Until yesterday i was a lifelong Chevy guy but after having a second back surgery i could not stand the front seats in this truck any more, they caused a pressure point that was making my left foot go numb. I also feltlike I beta tested that 2014 for 5 years with all the problems and recalls it had. I decided that this time around i was going to look at all of the brands before i made a decision and im glad i did. In the end i got the RAM and the truck really sold itself. I liked everything about it from the minute i sat in it. It is so smooth and comfortable and the air ride is magic. Looking forward to spring to i can get the boat in tow.

i-ncGSbBQ-X2.jpg
Nice truck welcome to the forums!

klail

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

i-ncGSbBQ-X2.jpg
Beautiful truck! I know you'll enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread