5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Passive Entry: How-to

Tonkadog

Reaction score
I’ve got a programming question. I’ve noticed that when the doors are already unlocked and I grab the door handle the truck wants to unlock again. Is that normal? I used JSCAN to program and everything lined up with AlfaODB instructions except I could not find this option “Cust.Prog.Features- Passive Entry Unlock All Doors or Approach Door- ENABLED” but everything otherwise seems to be working, including unlocking all the doors so I wouldn’t think that is causing what I am experiencing. I did find a post by @Jimmy07 thst talks about AP5 that I did not program. I search of the demo shows two AP5’s. AP5 trunk and AP5 Trunk Lock. @Jimmy07 (or anyone else who knows) do I set both of those to smart switch?
I used jscan the last one of the 10 is there type “cust” in search but that controls if one or all door open I believe

Users who are viewing this thread