5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actual amount of lift with Rough Country 3.5 Lift

Blackhat

Reaction score
Ok I've asked this question on Rough Country site and can't get an answer, My understanding is that the 3.5 inch lift kit actually only lifts the Truck 1 inch overall? Do they add the level kit in the front to the overall lift? So if you have the Level kit already installed on your Truck and buy the 3.5 kit are you lifting the front 1 inch and the Rear 1 inch. The reason I'm asking is My friend bought a 2019 Ram used and he was told it was a Rough Country 3.5 lift We measured the height and He is only 1 inch taller then Mine and all I have is the Rough country Level kit

Fuzznutz

Reaction score
I'm just guessing here. The 3.5 kit raises the front close to 3.5 inches and the rear 1 inch. That's why his is 1" taller than yours with a level. Which is probably 2 or 2.5 inch.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Blackhat

Reaction score
I'm just guessing here. The 3.5 kit raises the front close to 3.5 inches and the rear 1 inch. That's why his is 1" taller than yours with a level. Which is probably 2 or 2.5 inch.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
That's what we figured, Just trying to understand how Rough country can call it a 3.5 inch lift when actually you're only getting a 1 inch lift. They should label it as a Level kit with 1 inch overall lift. :p

Users who are viewing this thread