5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Changed out the caps on my Vossen’s and boy that little detail to me looks so much better. First picture is what came with the wheels, second is Vossen’s modular billet caps I put on, and just an updated picture of the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_4707.jpeg
    IMG_4707.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4709.jpeg
    IMG_4709.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5221.jpeg
    IMG_5221.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 39

Reaper3751

Reaction score
You guys should look into venom power (yes that’s the real name) terra hunter tires. I’ve been extremely happy with them. They do make a little noise but I kinda like it lol. Awesome in rain and snow. Haven’t been into too much mud but they’re aggressive looking and my truck rides perfectly smooth
Cheap Chinese junk. Look cool though

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are plenty of places to cheap out. In fact, intead of cheaping out just don't go there at all. But for crying out loud why would you cheap out on tires? You're not the only one relying one them. Everyone else on the road is relying on them too. You and your loved one's are in the vehicle. Buy some damned decent tires. If you don't off road don't buy cheap off road tires for the look. Get some decent road tires. Holy crap. Ok. Rant over.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Cheap Chinese junk. Look cool though
Not really. They are good tires, just lower prices since they don’t spend millions on marketing.

Almost every tire is made in china, Korea, etc. so that’s a moot point

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Goodyear and cooper are really the only ones remaining. Although other companies do have plants in the US

So you’re saying Nitto and Toyo are junk tires?
I'm gonna say this as nicely as I can. Sir, you do not know what you are talking about. Please stop talking out of your *** and do some research.

Screenshot_20240526_131718_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240526_132526_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240526_132643_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240526_133900_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240526_133931_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240526_134238_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240526_134849_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240526_135543_Chrome.jpg

What I suggest you do is go on tirerack.com, go select a tire (Toyo or Nitto's that YOU brought up yourself) and maybe educate yourself before speaking. You continuously do this on this forum.

Choate

Reaction score
I’ve had toyo open country at3, nitto terra grapplers g2, cooper discover at3, and falken wildpeak at3 on different trucks over the years. I think my top would be the falkens but these Chinese junk tires are a close second. I will 100% buy them again. Just saying

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm gonna say this as nicely as I can. Sir, you do not know what you are talking about. Please stop talking out of your *** and do some research.

View attachment 183854 View attachment 183855 View attachment 183856 View attachment 183857 View attachment 183858 View attachment 183859 View attachment 183860 View attachment 183861

What I suggest you do is go on tirerack.com, go select a tire (Toyo or Nitto's that YOU brought up yourself) and maybe educate yourself before speaking. You continuously do this on this forum.
Wow. You can google stuff, and take screenshots. So can my 2nd grader. Bravo.

Like I said, many foreign owned companies have manufacturing facilities in the US.

Oh and here’s one your forgot to screenshot

1716752931745.png

Have a nice day ✌🏻

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Goodyear and cooper are really the only ones remaining. Although other companies do have plants in the US

So you’re saying Nitto and Toyo are junk tires?
Again, clarify this statement about me "saying Nitto and Toyo or junk". Because you said that thinking those tires were made in China, but guess what, they are not. So now you got caught in flat out guessing and you look like a fool. Toyo, Nitto, BFG, Michelin, Falken, Cooper and all those have earned all the credit and accolades. Earned it. Earned it on the trails, hauling loads, working. Earned it so much that OEMs use their tires on their vehicles, and a lot of specialty vehicles. Venom power hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt at all just because a couple mall cruisers don't want to fork over the cash for that reputation and quality.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Again, clarify this statement about me "saying Nitto and Toyo or junk". Because you said that thinking those tires were made in China, but guess what, they are not. So now you got caught in flat out guessing and you look like a fool. Toyo, Nitto, BFG, Michelin, Falken, Cooper and all those have earned all the credit and accolades. Earned it. Earned it on the trails, hauling loads, working. Earned it so much that OEMs use their tires on their vehicles, and a lot of specialty vehicles. Venom power hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt at all just because a couple mall cruisers don't want to fork over the cash for that reputation and quality.
Wrong. My point was merely that venoms are not Chinese junk. They haven’t been around as long, so no accolades. Who cares? I’m not dirt racing my truck. They are great tires for most people.

The point I was making to you, is that toyo and nitto are owned by a foreign company, and this doesn’t make them cheap junk. They are among the best tires out there.

Guess you missed the point, and decided to google stuff.

Choate

Reaction score
^ Has Chinese wheels and suspension lol

Reaper3751

Reaction score
Not really. They are good tires, just lower prices since they don’t spend millions on marketing.

Almost every tire is made in china, Korea, etc. so that’s a moot point
No they’re a cheap tire. Local guy says almost all come back under wear warranty. Company is good at honoring the warranty though. They’re cheap. Let’s not act like all countries make them the same quality.

Reaper3751

Reaction score
Wow. You can google stuff, and take screenshots. So can my 2nd grader. Bravo.

Like I said, many foreign owned companies have manufacturing facilities in the US.

Oh and here’s one your forgot to screenshot

View attachment 183862

Have a nice day ✌🏻
Actually open the article lol. They say that then the very next paragraph go back to they’re not made in America and everywhere else says China based. You can’t just google and clip what you like without even reading

Attachments

• IMG_4720.png
    IMG_4720.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4721.png
    IMG_4721.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread