Back in mid-July, we told you that the RAM brand was focusing on bringing its popular Night Edition package to its ultra-luxurious 2021 Ram 1500 Limited. Fast forward to today, RAM has announced that it will indeed produce a darkened-themed Limited pickup to give people who aren’t a fan of the all-black look of the Ram 1500 Limited Black and want to add a bit of color to their pickup.
The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition includes the following equipment…
- 22-inch x 9-inch Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels (WP9)
- Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover (CS7)
- Accent-Color Premium, Power Mirrors (GT4)
- Black Headlamp Bezels (MFA)
- Sport Performance Hood (MGB)
- Body-Color Door Handles (MNK)
- 285/45R22XL BSW All-Season Tires (TY4)
- Harman Kardon 19-Speaker Audio (RCA)
- Black Exterior Badging (M17)
- Black Daylight Opening Mouldings (MMR)
- Tow Hooks (XEA)
- Black Dual Exhaust Tips (NEP)
- Body-Color Front Bumper (MBP)
- Black Grille (MF6)
- Body-Color Rear Bumper with Step Pads (MBQ)
- Black Exterior Mirrors (LE7)
- Black Ram Grille Badge (ME6)
For those clicking the option box for the popular 4×4 Off-Road Group, the 22-inch x 9-inch Gloss Black aluminum wheels will be replaced by a set of 20-inch x 9-inch Gloss Black cast-aluminum wheels from the Big Horn/Lone Star Night Edition trucks.
The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition can be optioned with all available powertrains, which includes 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 with eTorque, a 5.7-liter HEMI V8, a 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with eTorque, and the 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6. All engines come standard with an 8-speed automatic transmission and can be optioned in either 4×2 or 4×4 configurations.
The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition has a starting U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $60,045 (plus $1,695 destination). For our Canadian readers, pricing will be available at a later date. The trucks will be arriving in dealers in the third quarter of 2020. For more information, you can contact your local Ram Truck dealer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.