Back in mid-July, we told you that the RAM brand was focusing on bringing its popular Night Edition package to its ultra-luxurious 2021 Ram 1500 Limited. Fast forward to today, RAM has announced that it will indeed produce a darkened-themed Limited pickup to give people who aren’t a fan of the all-black look of the Ram 1500 Limited Black and want to add a bit of color to their pickup.
The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition includes the following equipment…
- 22-inch x 9-inch Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels (WP9)
- Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover (CS7)
- Accent-Color Premium, Power Mirrors (GT4)
- Black Headlamp Bezels (MFA)
- Sport Performance Hood (MGB)
- Body-Color Door Handles (MNK)
- 285/45R22XL BSW All-Season Tires (TY4)
- Harman Kardon 19-Speaker Audio (RCA)
- Black Exterior Badging (M17)
- Black Daylight Opening Mouldings (MMR)
- Tow Hooks (XEA)
- Black Dual Exhaust Tips (NEP)
- Body-Color Front Bumper (MBP)
- Black Grille (MF6)
- Body-Color Rear Bumper with Step Pads (MBQ)
- Black Exterior Mirrors (LE7)
- Black Ram Grille Badge (ME6)
For those clicking the option box for the popular 4×4 Off-Road Group, the 22-inch x 9-inch Gloss Black aluminum wheels will be replaced by a set of 20-inch x 9-inch Gloss Black cast-aluminum wheels from the Big Horn/Lone Star Night Edition trucks.
The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition can be optioned with all available powertrains, which includes 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 with eTorque, a 5.7-liter HEMI V8, a 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with eTorque, and the 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6. All engines come standard with an 8-speed automatic transmission and can be optioned in either 4×2 or 4×4 configurations.
The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition has a starting U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $60,045 (plus $1,695 destination). For our Canadian readers, pricing will be available at a later date. The trucks will be arriving in dealers in the third quarter of 2020. For more information, you can contact your local Ram Truck dealer.