About a month ago, we told you that Ram Trucks was launching another new appearance package for the Limited, called the Limited Black Appearance Package. Yes, just like the Tradesman Black, Big Horn (Lone Star in Texas) Black, and Laramie Black, the Limited will join the Rebel for the 2020 model year with a new blacked-out package.
So far, we have only seen an image from the dealer order guides which has been floating around on places like Instagram and Pinterest. Well our friends at Real Fast Fotography, happened to stumble upon one of the new Limited Black models out testing in rural Metro Detroit. Of course, to make things even more exciting, its an EcoDiesel model according to the same hood badge that we saw the 2020 Ram 1500 Rebel EcoDiesel have at the launch event.
Then, Dupage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Glendale Heights, Illinois posted a 2020 Ram 1500 Limited Black in their inventory. The news of the trucks arriving in dealerships has also given us some new information including price.
According to the 2020 Ram 1500 order guides, the Limited Black includes the following equipment…
- Diamond Black Crystal Pearl Exterior Color
- Body-Color Door Handles
- Body-Color Mirrors
- Sport Performance Hood (from Canadian Sport, Laramie Sport, and Rebel)
- Mopar Soft Folding Tonneau Cover
- Black Tow Hooks
- Black Exhaust Tips
- Black Badging
- Black Headlamps and Taillight Bezels
- Black Window Trim Moldings
- Harman Kardon Audio System with 19-Premium Speakers, 900-watt Surround-Sound Amplifier, 10-inch Subwoofer, and Active Noise Cancelation
- All Black Interior
- Gloss Black Painted 22-inch Aluminum Wheels
The 2020 Ram 1500 Limited Black has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $3,995 USD.
This should be exciting for those who have been asking about an all-black version of Limited since the truck’s debut in January 2018. Be sure to stay tuned to 5thGenRams.com for more Limited Black information when it breaks.