One of the most popular packages for the 2020 model year for the Ram 1500, has been the Night Edition for the Big Horn and Laramie trims. The package allows customers to have a darkened theme package in a variety of exterior colors. The package was so popular, that it even trickled down to the Canadian-exclusive Ram 1500 Sport model earlier this year.
Going into the 2021 model year, the Ram 1500 is getting ready to showcase a bunch of new technology as well as a couple of new appearance packages. The first one to be unveiled is the all-new Limited Night Edition. The new package follows on the heels of the popular Limited Black Appearance Package but allows the customer to have a taste of color to their darkened theme pickup.
The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition package includes the following equipment…
- 22-inch x 9-inch Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels (WP9)
- Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover (CS7)
- Accent-Color Premium, Power Mirrors (GT4)
- Black Headlamp Bezels (MFA)
- Sport Performance Hood (MGB)
- Body-Color Door Handles (MNK)
- 285/45R22XL BSW All-Season Tires (TY4)
- Harman Kardon 19-Speaker Audio (RCA)
- Black Exterior Badging (M17)
- Black Daylight Opening Mouldings (MMR)
- Tow Hooks (XEA)
- Black Dual Exhaust Tips (NEP)
- Body-Color Front Bumper (MBP)
- Black Grille (MF6)
- Body-Color Rear Bumper with Step Pads (MBQ)
- Black Exterior Mirrors (LE7)
- Black Ram Grille Badge (ME6)
The new Limited Night Edition should be available at the launch of the 2021 Ram 1500 model year. While the Ram Truck brand hasn’t announced the package yet, we expect pricing to become available when the package is officially announced, so stay tuned.
You must be logged in to post a comment.