One of the most popular packages offered on the all-new Ram 1500 for the 2019 model year, has been the “Black Appearance Packages”. The popular package adds a more menacing appearance to already sporty appearance of the Sport Appearance Package. Several weeks ago, we told you there might be a Night Edition in the works for the Ram 1500 and now we have learned more information.
We are hearing that the Night Appearance Package will debut once the new 2020 Ram 1500 models arrive this summer. The new package will be in addition to the Sport Appearance Package and we are hearing it will be available on both the Big Horn/Lone Star and Laramie trim levels. Night Appearance Package starts with key Sport appearance cues, including body-color fascias, grille surround, and door handles.
According to our sources, the package will include…
- (Includes All Sport Appearance Content)
- Black 20-inch Aluminum Wheels
- Black Headlamp Bezel (Halogen Big Horn/Lone Star, LED Headlamp Optional on Big Horn/Lone Star, Standard on Laramie)
- Black Tail Lamp Bezel (Halogen Big Horn/Lone Star, LED Headlamp Optional on Big Horn/Lone Star, Standard on Laramie)
- Black Grille – Gloss Black Nostrils/Gloss Black Billets
- Black Ram Door Badge
- Black Big Horn/Lone Star/Laramie Badge
- Black Ram Head Badge on Tailgate
- Black Front R-A-M Badge
- Black 1500 Hood Badges
- Black Exhaust Tips on HEMI Models
- Black HEMI Badges
Obviously, the pricing isn’t available since the package hasn’t been officially announced. But this should be very exciting news for those who love the looks of the Canadian Ram 1500 Sport as well as the Black Appearance Packages, but who want more choice of a color palette.