5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trading

MT755

Reaction score
I've contacted 2 dealerships by email or their contact page last week about trading my trx and I'm still waiting on replies. It's hard to believe. One was my local dealer and Granger was the other. They must be selling too many vehicles.

RebelliousGt

Reaction score
I've contacted 2 dealerships by email or their contact page last week about trading my trx and I'm still waiting on replies. It's hard to believe. One was my local dealer and Granger was the other. They must be selling too many vehicles.
Why are you trading your trx in?

FloridaSun

Reaction score
I ordered a 2025 and did the same for my 2020 Limited...Car Max gave me the highest bid by 3K but everyone had instant offers. Maybe regional inventory issue....try South dealers and Mark Dodge in Louisiana...Koons in Virginia.

MT755

Reaction score
Why are you trading your trx in?
I'm trying to trade every 36,000 miles or so to keep a vehicle under warranty. Usally about 20 months. No new tires, brakes, ect. Most of the time it's income tax thing. This time will different because the RHO's price is the same as the value of my TRX.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm trying to trade every 36,000 miles or so to keep a vehicle under warranty. Usally about 20 months. No new tires, brakes, ect. Most of the time it's income tax thing. This time will different because the RHO's price is the same as the value of my TRX.
Whats the value of your trx?

FloridaSun

Reaction score
Yes, I adopted the same plan.

RebelliousGt

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan.

Users who are viewing this thread