5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Honestly I would prefer the 12 inch screen and the physical buttons like on the 2024 limiteds but that’s not an option.
I ordered a '19 Laramie with the 8.4" to keep the buttons and knobs. Now that I have a Limited with a 12", I don't miss them at all.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
I ordered a '19 Laramie with the 8.4" to keep the buttons and knobs. Now that I have a Limited with a 12", I don't miss them at all.
I think the 12 inch is perfect size. It just makes me nervous with the 14.5 inch screen because things like air suspension the trailer break controller and parking assist are all not physical buttons now. Thankfully hvac control still is but idk id prefer certain things to be physical especially the break controller.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Honestly I would prefer the 12 inch screen and the physical buttons like on the 2024 limiteds but that’s not an option.
I only ordered level A to get the upgraded stereo speakers and a couple creature comforts. the 14 wasn't a priority for me.
they have me in a 2018 grand Cherokee right now. it's a nice car but I miss my Bose stereo in the Silverado I can tell you that.

lonepeak

Reaction score
I guess there's nothing to do now for another two weeks as I would think there won't be much movement on orders or when Limited production may begin. If there isn't some positive word by first of June I'm going to be very unhappy. Might even consider keeping my 2015 with 98K but was hoping I wouldn't have to buy new tires and then find out the Limiteds are shipping. Maybe wait until 2025? This is frustrating. No love nor respect for Stellantis.

PetePA

Reaction score
I guess there's nothing to do now for another two weeks as I would think there won't be much movement on orders or when Limited production may begin. If there isn't some positive word by first of June I'm going to be very unhappy. Might even consider keeping my 2015 with 98K but was hoping I wouldn't have to buy new tires and then find out the Limiteds are shipping. Maybe wait until 2025? This is frustrating. No love nor respect for Stellantis.
Big Horn production is plummeting. They're starting to ramp up Tradesman. Rebel is increasing again. Also some movement with the Limited.

On 5/7, Limited + LL was about 0.24% of what they were making. Now it's at 0.7%. It's still very low, but it's changing.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
probably June 15th is my deadline. if they cannot show me it's going to be here by July 1 even if we have to go get it, the plants only 100 miles away from me. I am probably going to be in a Denali as much as I hate the grill even. that is if the Denali I found close is still available then. this whole experience has been **** poor so far. the dealer has been great no complaints there, but the lack of communication and the poor planning of building early ordered sold trucks is astonishing on Rams part. and I thought GM was slow, they are speedy quick compared to this even on model refreshes as I have been through that with GM twice. I was really excited to try this Ram and still am but that excitement is waining by the day. even if early sold trucks are the minority we are still customers and still have a voice! and they cant use parts availability, if thats the case it was definitly poor planning and should not have offered features that would not be available on early sold trucks. I would have been just as happy with a 12 inch screen and no driver assist. these orders have been in for 6 months now and not 1 has been delivered.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Big Horn production is plummeting. They're starting to ramp up Tradesman. Rebel is increasing again. Also some movement with the Limited.

On 5/7, Limited + LL was about 0.24% of what they were making. Now it's at 0.7%. It's still very low, but it's changing.

Regarding the Limiteds are they coming out with Group A? I don't understand the trickle of Limiteds but no custom orders are showing any VINs or shipping codes. Are they being produced and then stored on a lot? That has always been the stumbling block I guess and reason that dealers who have a VIN but show "being built" and none shipped. Group A may not be the only issue though as that is only what I was told early on by my dealer.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Regarding the Limiteds are they coming out with Group A? I don't understand the trickle of Limiteds but no custom orders are showing any VINs or shipping codes. Are they being produced and then stored on a lot? That has always been the stumbling block I guess and reason that dealers who have a VIN but show "being built" and none shipped. Group A may not be the only issue though as that is only what I was told early on by my dealer.
interestingly, when I looked at my edited order that was sent to the factory on dealer connect this week at my dealers it still said level 1. take that for what its worth I have no idea.

Beachumz

Reaction score
While we are waiting for our trucks for seems like forever.... are the beds the same as the 24 models for ordering tonneau cover? I am looking at the Bak Revolver X4S for when mine comes in.

lonepeak

Reaction score
interestingly, when I looked at my edited order that was sent to the factory on dealer connect this week at my dealers it still said level 1. take that for what its worth I have no idea.
I assume you are speaking of Level A for the Limited? The Laramie has Level 1, 2, and technology. For the Limited it would have to say Level A technology group. At least that's how the build page has it.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
While we are waiting for our trucks for seems like forever.... are the beds the same as the 24 models for ordering tonneau cover? I am looking at the Bak Revolver X4S for when mine comes in.
I asked the same question a while back and got ahold of Real truck and they said they weren't sure yet. But I don't see anything different on the bed for 25 other than the letters vs the ram head on the tailgate. bedsides look the same to me.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I assume you are speaking of Level A for the Limited? The Laramie has Level 1, 2, and technology. For the Limited it would have to say Level A technology group.
lone, when I ordered my truck there was no level A. the limited had Level 1 package in January. then they changed it later about the time they did the price decreases to level A and removed the Parksense Auto assist parking that level 1 included at that time. don't have my paperwork with me here at work or I would scan it in. my truck was Level 1 code A69 the new one with level A is code A79 I think. A69 had Parksense Auto parking assist and A 79 didnt.

Last edited:

lonepeak

Reaction score
lone, when I ordered my truck there was no level A. the limited had Level 1 package in January. then they changed it later about the time they did the price decreases to level A and removed the parking place assist that level 1 included. don't have my paperwork with me here at work or I would scan it in. my truck was A69 the new one with level A is A79 I think.
Humm, not sure what to think. The Level A group has about everything including heads up, etc. No mention of any Level 1 on the Limited/LL. The Level A is the one thing my dealer said was restricted on his order page and that is of course the things I want which maybe is the A79. Thanks for that.

Ok, when I look back at the pricing/order sheets the dealers sent out several months ago I see the A69 Level 1 for the Limited so I guess that is where that came from. It has heads up, etc. There is nothing about an A79. In the end I guess we just have to look closely at the details on the final order sheet from our dealer and make sure it has everything we want regardless of what they call it. More confusion. I'm talking to my dealer later next week to see what he shows and if I can place an order yet.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Humm, not sure what to think. The Level A group has about everything including heads up, etc. No mention of any Level 1 on the Limited/LL. The Level A is the one thing my dealer said was restricted on his order page and that is of course the things I want which maybe is the A79. Thanks for that.

Ok, when I look back at the pricing/order sheets the dealers sent out several months ago I see the A69 Level 1 for the Limited so I guess that is where that came from. It has heads up, etc. There is nothing about an A79. In the end I guess we just have to look closely at the details on the final order sheet from our dealer and make sure it has everything we want regardless of what they call it. More confusion. I'm talking to my dealer later next week to see what he shows and if I can place an order yet.
the only thing missing between the 2 codes that I could find was the Park sense automatic parking feature. but yes, it seems to be a guessing game because the company won't communicate. lone click on the link then you will be able to see A79 got this from the TRX forumn https://sharesync.serverdata.net/us4/s/fLVg5QOzrpPUMvodQlV5c3003f24cd

Last edited:

Beachumz

Reaction score
I asked the same question a while back and got ahold of Real truck and they said they weren't sure yet. But I don't see anything different on the bed for 25 other than the letters vs the ram head on the tailgate. bedsides look the same to me.
That's kind of what I had been finding. The bed and everything is basically the exact same. Like the 25s are a "facelift" model but with a new engine! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread