Avid readers of MoparInsiders.com and 5thGenRams.com will remember that back in May, we were the first to announce that the RAM brand was bringing a new G/T Package to certain trims of its 2022 Ram 1500 lineup. This morning, RAM officially announced the new package coming to the 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel, Sport, and Laramie trim lines.
The G/T specific interior also features bucket seats with extra bolstering featuring the G/T logo, Mopar all-weather floor mats, and a metal pedal kit.
The G/T models will feature unique interiors as well. The big news here is that the rotary shifter has been replaced by a console-mounted shifter and steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters, just like the popular Ram 1500 TRX performance off-roader. And just like the TRX, the G/T trimmed trucks will feature Performance Pages through the new Uconnect 5 system. The Performance Pages provide access to the real-time vehicle performance information, including timers (such as a 0 to 60 mph elapsed time), G-force, gauges, and engine performance. This data can be downloaded to a USB stick, allowing for easy sharing of driving performance.
The G/T specific interior also includes bucket seats with extra bolstering featuring the G/T logo, Mopar all-weather floor mats, and a Mopar metal pedal kit.
So what does the new G/T Package (ASU) include?
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel (SC4)
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Shift Control (XBQ)
- Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob (CVW)
- Floor Console (CUC)
- Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory (XAM)
- Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust (JPU)
- Power 8-Way Adjustable Front Seats (JTE)
- Leather/Vinyl Bucket Seats (*W8)
- Underseat Lighting (CCA)
- Exterior Mirrors with Memory Settings (LEM)
- Driver Seat with Memory Settings (LEQ)
- Radio/Driver Seat/Mirrors/Pedal Memory (LEV)
- LED Footwell Lighting (LCV)
- Rear Door Accent Lighting (LB2)
- Front Ventilated Seats (CAJ)
- Rebel Mopar® All-Weather Floor Mats (CL3)
- Mopar® Cold Air Intake System (JFF)
- Bright Mopar® Pedal Kit (XB4)
- Passive Cold End Exhaust (NEA)
- 3.92 Rear Axle Ratio (DMH)
- Sport Performance Hood (MGB)
- G/T Decal (MPX)
- G/T Interior Theme (XTV)
The 2022 Ram 1500 G/T models will only be available in Crew Cab configuration with the 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with eTorque mild-hybrid assist.
The 2022 Ram 1500 G/T Package will have the U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $2,995. This means that Rebel G/T will start at $55,375 and the Laramie G/T at $55,480 before destination, taxes, and other fees.
For those living in Canada, the Sport G/T has a starting MSRP of $70,180. The off-road-oriented Rebel G/T starts at $73,580 and the Laramie G/T starts at $76,355 before destination, taxes, and other fees.
All three models will be built at the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant in Sterling Heights, Michigan, and will reach dealer showrooms in the third quarter.
2022 Ram 1500 G/T Package Image Gallery:
You must be logged in to post a comment.