Yeah, the winter weather season is over, but it isn’t stopping the New England Motor Press Association’s (NEMPA) from naming the 2019 Ram 1500 the “Official Winter Truck of New England”. “The 2019 Ram 1500 rides like a car, works like a truck and shows winter who is boss,” said John Paul, president of the New England Motor Press Association.
In March, after another harsh winter, more than 50 members of NEMPA gathered for their annual Winter Vehicle voting at NEMPA headquarters in Middleborough, Massachusetts. The 2019 Ram 1500 was chosen based on its ability to meet specific needs of New England drivers during winter.
“The 2019 Ram 1500 incorporates a long list of new technologies to help drivers stay informed and in control during rough weather, including automatic emergency braking and real-time weather maps on the Uconnect 12-inch touchscreen,” said Reid Bigland, Head of Ram Brand. “The ‘Official Winter Truck of New England’ award from NEMPA backs our title of America’s most awarded pickup, and represents solid recognition of our efforts in delivering the industry’s benchmark for durability, technology, efficiency, and luxury.”
Ram Trucks even launched a widely successful trim during the winter season in both the United States and Canadian markets, the 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn North Edition. It was this package that was responsible for the win of the “Official Winter Truck of New England” title. The 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn North Edition includes…
- Three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) severe snow service-rated on/off-road Falken LT tires
- 4×4 transfer case with 4×4 Auto, 4×4 High, and 4×4 Low settings
- One-inch factory lift
- Electric-locking rear axle
- Tow Hooks
- Engine block heater
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Remote start
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen with SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
- Mopar all-weather floor mats to contain slush and snow
- 12-way power driver seat with 4-way power lumbar
- Heated, folding mirrors
- Front and rear Park Sense audible/visual warning system
- Body-color bumpers, grille, mirrors, door handles and rear fender “4×4” decal
Now available on the North Edition is the popular 12-inch Uconnect Touchscreen as a $2,095 U.S. MSRP. The 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn North Edition has to be one of the most balanced packages in the Ram 1500 lineup, with comfort, capability, styling, offering a wallet-friendly package.
You must be logged in to post a comment.