Ram Trucks announced today, that it will be creating a third special edition model for its ever-popular Ram 1500 TRX performance off-roader. The 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition, is a follow-up to the successful TRX Ignition Orange Edition and Sandblast Edition uses a similar formula by blending a unique exterior color, interior appointments, and content.
“The Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition offers another unique way for our passionate customers to separate themselves from the crowd with the segment’s best combination of performance, capability, and technology,” said Mike Koval Jr., Ram CEO. “We’re always exploring new ideas and looking for ways to offer new content as we continue to win over more and more buyers.”
The 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition offers performance truck buyers an even wider selection of unique content for even greater personalization and features a unique combination of technology, graphics, performance, and exterior appearance straight from the factory.
So how does the TRX Havoc Edition set itself apart from the rest of the TRX models? It starts with a unique Baja Yellow (EYB) exterior color, graphics, and Black 18-inch Beadlock capable wheels. The package includes the well-appointed features from the TRX Level 2 Equipment Group which brings amenities like:
- 19 Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Sound
- Blind-Spot and Cross-Path Detection
- Body-Color Door Handles
- Digital Rearview Mirror
- Wrapped Driver and Passenger Assist Handles
- Driver-Seat Memory
- Exterior Mirrors with Memory
- Front-Door Accent-Lighting
- Full-Length Premium Upgraded Floor-Console
- Head-Up Display
- Heated Second-Row Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Instrument-Panel LED Ambient-Light Piping
- Leather and Suede Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel
- Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
- LED Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp
- Luxury Front Door Trim Panel
- Bright Pedal Kit
- ParkSense® Front and Rear Park-Assist with Stop
- Pick-Up Box Lighting
- 8-Way Power Driver and Passenger Seats
- Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory
- Premium Wrapped Instrument-Panel Bezel
- Radio / Driver Seat / Mirrors / Pedals Memory
- Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
- Rear-Door Accent-Lighting
- Rear Under-Seat Storage Compartment
- Rear Window Defroster
- Remote-Proximity Keyless-Entry
- Power Tailgate-Release
- Rear 60/40 Split Folding / Reclining Seat
- Sun-Visors with Illuminated Vanity-Mirrors
- Surround-View Camera System
- Trailer Brake-Controller
- Universal Garage-Door Opener
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Ventilated Rear Seats
- Wireless Charging-Pad
Inside, the TRX Havoc Edition includes Prowler Yellow accent stitching, an embroidered “TRX” seat back logo, unique carbon fiber accents, a leather and carbon fiber flat–bottom steering wheel, a unique center console badge, Head-up Display and a driver’s screen that features TRX in Baja Yellow.
Safety technology features include Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Stop & Go, Lane Keep Assist, Pedestrian Emergency Braking (PEB), and Tailgate Ajar Warning.
Under the hood, lies the iconic supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® HELLCAT V8 engine delivering 702 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque. In fact, the supercharger provides near instantaneous torque and can accelerate 0 to 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds. The HEMI HELLCAT V8 is mated to an 8HP95 TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission, which has the ability to be driver-controlled via steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
If you want to get your hands on one of these very limited edition models, they will go on sale in early Q1 2023 with a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $104,550 (excluding $1,895 destination).