5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone 4" rebel/orp lift installed

biggggant

Reaction score
no rubbing or scrubbing. The little plastic mudflaps have been removed and I had to massage the passenger fender liner with a heatgun since I was getting a rub at full lock to the right when hitting inclines and declines

ramhouston

Reaction score
no rubbing or scrubbing. The little plastic mudflaps have been removed and I had to massage the passenger fender liner with a heatgun since I was getting a rub at full lock to the right when hitting inclines and declines
could you by chance show me the mudflaps you’re referring to and the exact location of the fender liner? thank you..

biggggant

Reaction score
I dont have the mudflaps any more but they are the litllt plastic pieces on the back of the front wheel well closest to the doors and the fender liner that i massaged is right next to that close the the cab right behind the tire

ramhouston

Reaction score
could you share with me your front and rear measurements? i’m curious to know how much rake the lift kit calls for!

Attachments

• 10BF212F-9FA7-4052-9B33-5EE86338C8D1.jpeg
    10BF212F-9FA7-4052-9B33-5EE86338C8D1.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread