5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTuber Faces 18 Criminal Charges Over Ram 1500 TRX Antics:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

YouTuber Faces 18 Criminal Charges Over Ram 1500 TRX Antics:​

State of Pennsylvania Issues Charges For Antics Done With TRX...​

1615912822428.png

MrSixStrings12

Reaction score
I feel like this isn't gonna go anywhere. I'm not real familiar with his videos or anything but unless there's something in them that you can clearly say where they were filmed who's to say they weren't "filmed in mexico"

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well, they threw 18 charges at him and something will stick...
As far as where it was "shot"... "
In the video, he explains that the video was shot on private property and that the TRX did not like and fuel, oil, or coolant causing damage to the environment or to fish. As for the littering charges, Street Speed 717, denies any of those charges saying he went out there shot his video went home without leaving any kind of garbage behind. Now, the charges aren’t just for the TRX jump, for his series of off-road videos involving the TRX.

“…I think they are trying to throw the book at me because it’s easy and it’s on video or to make an example because it’s a video that got 1.66 million views”, Street Speed 717 said. He also states that he is talking to lawyers to have the issues resolved."

Maybe they should just find a charge for "acting like an idiot" or something.

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
I saw that video, he will pay some minimal fines, and that's it. Anyone with the dough to thrash a TRX just to cool can afford a few Fish and Game fines. The worst thing I can think he might get hit with is polluting a waterway, and I saw no fuel or oil so probably not gonna be a bid deal for him.

Nukegm426

Reaction score
Sold the wrecked one for $20k then they resold it for $42k instead of fixing it? More like they washed the sale through someone else so someone didn’t realize they were getting a destroyed truck lol

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sold the wrecked one for $20k then they resold it for $42k instead of fixing it? More like they washed the sale through someone else so someone didn’t realize they were getting a destroyed truck lol
Ouch that would suck to think you got a "bargain" then saw the video...

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Of course, we’re hearing about this because this idiot (sorry) posted a video about the charges.

Doesn’t this guy have a lawyer? “Don’t say/post/do anything until this is behind us” right? “Yeah, but I have to make YouTube money off this” sigh.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With all the other actual crimes and the allegations of crimes (election...I'm looking at you), Pennsylvania has nothing better to do than look at a d0uche like this? Seriously, you folks in the keystone state should get this prosecutor/DA/whatever tossed out.

SMH...

(Edited: the word police deleted my "feminine hygiene product" word. Insert your favorite word for an immature youtuber who trashes a brand new performance truck for giggles.

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
18 reasons why you should support small time Youtubers! we focus more on quality information over quantity and have more at stake if we mess up!

Jk, sucks for this guy but like others said, you go back through his other videos and there is a bunch of scrupulous stuff he does in the name of views and it was only a matter of time before those things caught up to him.

Not to say he isn’t busting his butt off making these videos because it’s not that easy keeping relevant content but he took some risks and we have a front row seat to see how it turns out.

cervelo15

Reaction score
I saw this video originally in another post and while i was first apalled at what he did, i started watching more of his other videos and got sucked into that rabbit hole. I recognized a lot of the roadways he was on, and plates on the cars and he lives maybe an hour west of me. So i sent it over to my good friend who is a capital city cop in Harrisburg and he recognized him right away. Said he has a level of notoriety with law enforcement in central PA. I'm thinking I will see him in person at one of these cars-n-coffee meets one day.

cervelo15

Reaction score
With all the other actual crimes and the allegations of crimes (election...I'm looking at you), Pennsylvania has nothing better to do than look at a d0uche like this? Seriously, you folks in the keystone state should get this prosecutor/DA/whatever tossed out.

SMH...

Typical PA government!

FishOn

Reaction score
It'd be rad if they get the videos of him in the Charger, the Raptor, etc. doing the same things and tack those on to the charges... Being a full time toolbag should hurt from time to time, IMO...

CaptainCJ35

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm thinking one of the neighbors of the "private property" dropped a dime on them, and probably has more evidence too, which when presented to authorities compelled them to act.

The waterway crimes for example will supersede "private property".

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
18 reasons why you should support small time Youtubers! we focus more on quality information over quantity and have more at stake if we mess up!

Jk, sucks for this guy but like others said, you go back through his other videos and there is a bunch of scrupulous stuff he does in the name of views and it was only a matter of time before those things caught up to him.

Not to say he isn’t busting his butt off making these videos because it’s not that easy keeping relevant content but he took some risks and we have a front row seat to see how it turns out.
I've watched quite a few of yours (and subscribed). Excellent content, keep it up!

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The waterway crimes for example will supersede "private property".

This right here. Ignorance of local laws isn't going to save him - his statement of 'they just don't like me' also plays both ways; you don't like the rules or those who enforce them? tough noogies.

Breaking laws on camera and then posting them is grade A moronic - there's enough internet sleuths who'll confirm for free that this wasn't 'shot in mexico'. lol

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Watch the Netflix series Don’t F with Cats, that’s exactly what they did. Through Google maps, music, and other tools they were able to locate a murderer...
I'll have to check it out! Fascinates me how easily the internet can locate something down to a point just based on a photo.

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
I'll have to check it out! Fascinates me how easily the internet can locate something down to a point just based on a photo.
For sure the Don't F with cats people were some dedicated internet sleuths. This guy is "known to local authorities" and in a small town USA, I bet they had no problem figuring out where he was.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What, exactly, did he do that broke the law?

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I definitely don’t agree or understand how someone could destroy a vehicle with no remorse.
As for the charges about the environment damages, kind of hard to justify, but I don’t think it is legal to drive a truck with 44 inch tires and spacers making it too wide for the road.

Users who are viewing this thread