5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can’t order a rebel with 12” screen and a hemi

alangsam

Reaction score
When I try and configure a rebel with the 12” screen you have to choose the Rebel 12A package but that requires the 3.6L with etorque.

Seems odd that you can’t get the 12” screen and a V8?

Rabble-Rouser

Reaction score
I have a Level 2 with a 12 inch 360xl and 5.7 eTorque. It is not a rebel12 package

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

alangsam

Reaction score
I have a Level 2 with a 12 inch 360xl and 5.7 eTorque. It is not a rebel12 package

When did you order this. ? I wonder if this has changed over time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabble-Rouser

Reaction score
Found it on a lot in Vegas in March. When u try to spec it out on the ramtrucks site you can select level 2 and then on like the last option page you can set the 12inch. I didnt try to order one so I cant say.

alangsam

Reaction score
Found it on a lot in Vegas in March. When u try to spec it out on the ramtrucks site you can select level 2 and then on like the last option page you can set the 12inch. I didnt try to order one so I cant say.

When you select level 2 then pick the 12 on the list screen it then forces me to select the rebel 12 which for some odd reason forces the 3.6

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When you select level 2 then pick the 12 on the list screen it then forces me to select the rebel 12 which for some odd reason forces the 3.6
Remember not to trust the online configurator, as there are always (always!) errors. If you haven’t had a dealer configure the vehicle in their system, you can’t be sure what’s available.

whsk12

Reaction score
they are out there!-bought rebel 12-jan 26-hemi-12 inch screen-HK stereo-pano roof-leather seats-like it!

YawnY

Reaction score
First post, been lurking for abit. I just factory ordered a 2019 ram rebel 2 weeks ago,going to be here the middle of may, no sunroof, no leather, level 2 equipment packaging, and a 12 inch screen being a former mechanic for dealers (including chrysler) I did not want a sun roof and I can live without cooled seats.

greg_nc

Reaction score
There are two options. Either 9 speaker subwoofer or 12A. I am picking up my v8 with 12" tomorrow!

Attachments

• order.png
    order.png
    255.1 KB · Views: 22

Mighty Snowpants

Reaction score
I had no problem getting a Hemi + Rebel 12+ fully loaded everything. My dealer had something like 10 loaded Rebels for me to choose from. And lots of big horns and Laramies. All lined up in satellite lot. Every other dealer had 3-4. I picked the dealer with 10 Rebels because he priced trade-in and Rebel to sell at discount. Guess the configurator is buggy. Dealer should be able to either order or find exact one for you.

MARTY

Reaction score
When I try and configure a rebel with the 12” screen you have to choose the Rebel 12A package but that requires the 3.6L with etorque.

What I did was,go thru the build process,pick what you want and look for the best results at the dealers. I looked at dealers within 75 miles and found the one I wanted in 45.Matched 14 of 17.

Rebel Yell

Reaction score

Talk to a dealer. I ordered mine a few months ago, but I am sure its still available. I do have the Rebel 12 package and the 5.7 v8

Tsdahc

Reaction score
I was just told yesterday that you cannot order the Pano roof with the etourque V8 right now, did you have the pano roof selected?

DraKhen99

Reaction score
I was just told yesterday that you cannot order the Pano roof with the etourque V8 right now, did you have the pano roof selected?

Are you looking for a Rebel? My Limited has both, and was built in March of 2019.

These seem like pretty silly limitations to me! I wonder if RAM is having supplier issues again?

-John

Tsdahc

Reaction score
Are you looking for a Rebel? My Limited has both, and was built in March of 2019.

These seem like pretty silly limitations to me! I wonder if RAM is having supplier issues again?

-John
I have no idea, I asked both dealers that told me and they also had no idea. Does seem odd though.

Users who are viewing this thread