5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windows down from keyfob

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
Any one know how to bring th windows down from th key fob? Seen a guy On YouTube, push th I lock 3x, then pause, then 2x and they went down I can’t replicate this on my 2020 BTS. Anyone know th actual. Combination

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
Maybe they had a Tazer on it? I've never heard of it on a stock ram in quite a few years.

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any one know how to bring th windows down from th key fob? Seen a guy On YouTube, push th I lock 3x, then pause, then 2x and they went down I can’t replicate this on my 2020 BTS. Anyone know th actual. Combination

Link to video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
One of the comments says it's definitely a Tazer DT feature. I had a similar feature enabled with the Tazer on my Charger. I think on that it was 3 quick presses of the unlock button would lower them if the feature was turned on.

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
It is the Tazer, I have it enabled: 5 pushes of the unlock rolls the 2 front windows down and 5 pushes of the lock button rolls them back up.

Does it roll all the way or partially? I'm really hoping you could set the amount it lowers. I would love to be able to vent my windows when necessary while keeping sticky fingers from having easy access; or just to prevent all the elements from swirling around in the cab lol.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's all or nothing with windows down. Get some in channel vent visors and just crack the windows before you shut off the truck if you want them cracked to vent. Then no worries about rain getting in.

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
One of the comments says it's definitely a Tazer DT feature. I had a similar feature enabled with the Tazer on my Charger. I think on that it was 3 quick presses of the unlock button would lower them if the feature was turned on.
i wonder do you have to leave the Tazer plugged in for this mod......thats the only thing i don't like about the taser is the fact you have to have something constantly plugged in

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i wonder do you have to leave the Tazer plugged in for this mod......thats the only thing i don't like about the taser is the fact you have to have something constantly plugged in
Some Tazer functions can be programmed and then the Tazer can be removed. I can't remember if the window thing falls into that category or not. I'm sure it's on their website.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is the Tazer, I have it enabled: 5 pushes of the unlock rolls the 2 front windows down and 5 pushes of the lock button rolls them back up.
well i bought the "Tazer"a while back during the group buy.i have yet to install it.but for that extra feature i guess i will now :LOL: :LOL:(y)

CJR28

Reaction score
I received and installed my Tazer 2 nights ago and Im still working out the features but the window up feature is awesome, highly recommend it(light shows are fun too lol)

Users who are viewing this thread