5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi HotSpot activation

TooTall

Reaction score
Anyone else seeing a page like this when attempting to activate the wifi hotspot free trial??

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You have to activate your guardian prior to being able to activate the hotspot.

TooTall

Reaction score
You have to activate your guardian prior to being able to activate the hotspot.
My guardian has been active since November when I bought it, unless that has somethign to do with the whole issue of my Uconnect not working after truck is off for a hour.

TooTall

Reaction score
Shows the same message when try8ng to sign up from that website.

TT

grinch72

Reaction score
My guardian has been active since November when I bought it, unless that has somethign to do with the whole issue of my Uconnect not working after truck is off for a hour.
Are you sure it's not still in DEMO mode? Mine left the dealer in demo. Had no idea until about a month in when I couldn't figure out why my remote commands weren't working.

Douglas31

Reaction score
I got the same thing about it coming soon when trying to activate it for a road trip. However, I checked it in the vehicle and it works anyways. Might be part of a trial subscription or something.

TooTall

Reaction score
Are you sure it's not still in DEMO mode? Mine left the dealer in demo. Had no idea until about a month in when I couldn't figure out why my remote commands weren't working.
I dont think so, how would one tell if it is?

Users who are viewing this thread